find out how many xbox 360s your BB is getting

They open at 8 AM tomorrow, I am going to try and go early tomorrow morning (~5am). I bet there will be a huge line, but it doesnt hurt to try!

[quote name='JebusMcLucifer']My nearest BB is getting 46. There are already at least 20 people in line.[/QUOTE]

Looks like you are half way screwed already.....you better hurry down there...

There were about 10 people in line at my Best Buy. And it's 11 degrees out and snowing...

30 at mine. I'll do my part to help any CAGs around me to get one by not taking up a spot in line myself. There, I've done all I can do.

Good luck to everyone hoping to get one tomorrow.

[quote name='swissx1']Looks like you are half way screwed already.....you better hurry down there...[/QUOTE]

As of half an hour ago, there are about 50 people. Luckily I already have a 360.

man it is not even that serious. It is just an xbox. I am not that much of an xbox fan any. Even if I was, it still wouldn't be worth my time.

the one a few miles from here is getting 38. I'm going to go look for my coworker around 6am. if the line looks too long, oh well, but if not, at least I made someone's Christmas. :D

38 systems, about 15 people in line. I think they're taking down names or something. I probably should have waited with them, but I'm tight on cash even after selling one on Ebay.

O, this is for Daly City/Colma BB.

At least 60 people in line already and my stores getting 60. Its 35 degrees out here right now and should only get colder. Thank God I have my 360 already or I might of had to brave the cold tonight.

I'm gonna wait till next year. By then there will be better titles and they will have smoothed out the glitches. Same thing with the PS3; I won't buy it right away.

[quote name='twhi1974']Looks like none in the Vegas area, that sucks.[/QUOTE]

Dude all the Best Buys in Vegas got them. I think the Stephanie store got the least with around 50. I don't feel like looking it up again.

[quote name='swissx1']how correct was this list for some of you that went out into the cold?[/QUOTE]

Just about on point. The Livonia/Novi, Michigan store had 42 listed, but in actuality got 42 premiums and 2 cores, so that was a nice little surprise.

this is great to know I did not wate my time and in line. I got mine online. There were 40 people in line for a store with only 30 coming in.

the list said 46 for my area, there were 34 premiums, and 2 cores. I was at gamestop later, and a best buy employee was in there chatting it up with the store manager, and something came up that 17 of them went to the best buy cape cod store, for employee's. It doesn't make sense to me, as the fourth person in line at the best buy was a section manager, if they didn't hold it for him, then why would they ship 17 to another store for there employee's

^^^^it was probably BS. I would take the word of someone who works at mcdonalds over someone who works at BB(meaning i would not listen too close to what a BB worker says at gamestop)

mine was pretty crappy, there were supposed to be 48, there ended up being 33 premiums and 2 cores. Thank god i was #25 in line. At the end of the night, there ended up being like 50 people in line, eventhough it was announced there were 35 systems total, and there were even people/workers who went to the end of the line and talked to people about the amount of consoles and such

bread's done
Back