Find the cheapest gas in your area

Fudging eh, The lowest price on here is $2.97. However, I know for a fact that the Costco I work at is currently $2.93. This pisses me off, that I'm within a halfhour drive of two fucking refineries and they still have the gall to charge this much.

[quote name='sonderiaom']Fudging eh, The lowest price on here is $2.97. However, I know for a fact that the Costco I work at is currently $2.93. This pisses me off, that I'm within a halfhour drive of two fucking refineries and they still have the gall to charge this much.[/quote]
I don't believe that Costco is included as it is a member warehouse..

[quote name='eau']www.gasbuddy.com[/QUOTE]

Not as good, IMO. The MSN site is reported by the gas stations themselves, and is much easier to find with their map. Also, MSN has my lowest station where as gasbuddy does not.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I don't believe that Costco is included as it is a member warehouse..[/quote]

Yeah, I was aware of that, and that's not the reason for why I was angry. Moreso because it is so high.

Driving an extra 10 miles to get gas that is 2 cents cheaper a gallon? BRILLIANT!

Luckily I don't have my car at school so I don't have to worry about it either way. It was somewhere between $2.83 and $2.93 last time I checked.

$2.69 today at Kroger with the 10 cent off promotion. I think there is going to be a 15 cent off promotion if you use the Kroger Mastercard for gas.

WOW there really is a scam going on around me....... Northern KY it's $2.72 for the cheapest and less than and hour south of here near Lexington it's only $2.53. My parents came up to visit last week and said they filled up before leaving town and gas was $.30 cheaper a gallon that day between here and there. I assumed they were just senile...... lol

Also they said something about Kroger gas or Walmart gas I forget which but they always go in the store and buy like a $20 gift card then use that to pay for gas because you save several cents more on the gallon.... We don't have either of those things here so I have no idea.

2.89 here in canton massachussets but lowest i seen is 2.81 but no sense driving that far to get it then burning out the savings on my way home!

bleh when r they gonna have a clearance sale on gas or gas price blow out ?

ODV out!

bread's done
Back