Finding a cheaper new DS Lite system

SonicChrono

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I'm looking for deals on a new DS Lite system at a lower price, because I'm going to probably sell the coughhingecoverbrokencough DS Phat on eBay or Craigslist soon.

I just want to upgrade a bit, that's all.

[quote name='Bezerker']blockbuster sells em for $80[/QUOTE]

The Blockbuster near me is gone. So any other besides that place sell it at a fixed lower price?

That Blockbuster thing isn't necessarily true....or it's a dead deal.

I'm with you...looking for a cheap as possible new DS (lite preferred) for my 5 year old Daughter. But, I can finally play Chrono Trigger on the DS, too. ;)

Not finding any deals, though. I figure we'd have to wait until november/black friday to really find a great deal. Especially on a lite. we know the DSi's and DSiXL's are getting a decent drop soon. I hope they try to bomb out the lites.

if you got games you want to trade i got a DS lite (crimson or pink whatever its called) needs a charger though. i no longer have a use for

BUT if your looking at a new system I would say Day after thanksgiving DS lites would not shock me to see them at 79.99

or even 49.99 (though the 50 seems very unlikely now) that there is some rumor 3ds is being pushed back or higher price

[quote name='chubbyninja1319']That Blockbuster thing isn't necessarily true....or it's a dead deal.

I'm with you...looking for a cheap as possible new DS (lite preferred) for my 5 year old Daughter. But, I can finally play Chrono Trigger on the DS, too. ;)

Not finding any deals, though. I figure we'd have to wait until november/black friday to really find a great deal. Especially on a lite. we know the DSi's and DSiXL's are getting a decent drop soon. I hope they try to bomb out the lites.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I would have no choice but to get the Lite on Black Friday in the earliest morning as possible, so that I can transfer all of my saved connections and the Nintendo WFC ID Data from my old hinge-broken DS Phat to it.

Ill sell my crimson lite ds no box but mint condition an not original nintendo charger i have a after market one has stylus pen. The after market charger charges a lot of handhelds for sure phat and lite models. Also will include Chrono trigger with case and manual.

I'm more open to trading it as i don't have a paypal account.

[quote name='needler420']Ill sell my crimson lite ds no box but mint condition an not original nintendo charger i have a after market one has stylus pen. The after market charger charges a lot of handhelds for sure phat and lite models. Also will include Chrono trigger with case and manual.

I'm more open to trading it as i don't have a paypal account.[/QUOTE]

I'll try to accept that offer, but I own Chrono Trigger already. I am just low on money right now.

bread's done
Back