Finding Nemo Preorder Steelbook case at Best Buy!!

Managed to get my case today with no problem. Store had probably a dozen of them at least.

So here's a question: What does everyone do with the regular case that the movie comes in since you have the steelbook? I have steelbooks for Toy Story 3, Up, Lion King, and now Finding Nemo and have no idea what to do with the regular BD case/artwork. I know the easy answer is throw them out but I was wondering if anyone has any other ideas.

[quote name='metallicoholic']Managed to get my case today with no problem. Store had probably a dozen of them at least.

So here's a question: What does everyone do with the regular case that the movie comes in since you have the steelbook? I have steelbooks for Toy Story 3, Up, Lion King, and now Finding Nemo and have no idea what to do with the regular BD case/artwork. I know the easy answer is throw them out but I was wondering if anyone has any other ideas.[/QUOTE]

I don't do anything with the Steelbooks other than display them. But don't through the slipcase out. There is a market for cases/slipcases. If you want to get rid of them, sell them or trade them away.

[quote name='eastx']Do these cases resell for much on their own? My store had a ton of them today.[/QUOTE]

Not by a whole lot but some of the sellers do carry out unethical method such as asking for a return on their "preorder" while also keeping the profit from selling the case. Given, the value do go up a bit once it's all gone since it is limited.

[quote name='metallicoholic']Managed to get my case today with no problem. Store had probably a dozen of them at least.

So here's a question: What does everyone do with the regular case that the movie comes in since you have the steelbook? I have steelbooks for Toy Story 3, Up, Lion King, and now Finding Nemo and have no idea what to do with the regular BD case/artwork. I know the easy answer is throw them out but I was wondering if anyone has any other ideas.[/QUOTE]Usually, the number of discs the steelbook holds is less than the 3D combo pack and sometimes less than the non-3D package.

The ones for Cinderella, Muppets, Avengers, POTC: On Stranger Tides and the like, I have the BD case + slipcover, and it's usually just holding the DC disc or DC disc and DVD disc. Tucked away in a desk drawer.

[quote name='UltimateIdiot911']Not by a whole lot but some of the sellers do carry out unethical method such as asking for a return on their "preorder" while also keeping the profit from selling the case. Given, the value do go up a bit once it's all gone since it is limited.[/QUOTE]Ethics might not be the right word to use here. The text on the back of the steelbook says you can cancel the pre-order after two weeks from date of release, as well as the pre-ordered item being returnable once picked up.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone picked one up and would be willing to ship it. The two stores I visited didn't have them on Monday, and I wasn't able to get one of the Brave ones either.

Finding Nemo have gained much curiosity to the whole world animated film lover for the simplicity of the Nemo and outstanding intelligence. Nemo and its friends and their boss are happy to find Nemo to them and get a tiny, cunning, cute Nemo to them. Passing the many instant accidental moment of Nemo’s dad to find its child and getting much threatening moment like shark attack, jelly fish attach and capturing in fisher’s net and amazing escaping make the movie much exciting to its lover. How Nemo get scape from capturing getting it in Blu ray http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Movies-Music/DVD-Blu-Ray-Movies-TV/cat02015.c?id=cat02015 along with much enthusiastic moment and exciting visual effect.

[quote name='trunks982']im still trying to find brave steelbook. Went to a few already.[/quote]

+1

[quote name='eastx']Do these cases resell for much on their own? My store had a ton of them today.[/QUOTE]

I've put a couple on EBAY since I don't really collect steelbooks, it honestly just helps me offset the cost of the BluRay. I believe they sell from $10-$15 on average.

I don't even open these empty cases I get. I just toss them into a storage bin that is rapidly filling up from all the ones I've got over the years. I'm 50/50 on getting the pre-order money back when I don't want to buy the movie. I've only forgot to get my $5 back once and that was from the LOTR release, but never again! And usually, you don't even have to wait the two weeks. I returned the one from Avengers 2 days after release b/c I got it from Target on launch day.

Went to my local BB and got the last Finding Nemo steelcase - there was a tear in the plastic wrap, but it looks fine, so I guess I'm ok with that. Both it and another one were out of Brave (despite the website saying it was in stock!), so I ordered that online.

I just wanted the cases for now, I'll worry about finding the blus themselves later.

[quote name='doubledown']I've put a couple on EBAY since I don't really collect steelbooks, it honestly just helps me offset the cost of the BluRay. I believe they sell from $10-$15 on average.[/QUOTE]

blah

[quote name='Ed_']So if we order the cases online, can we still cancel the preorder?[/QUOTE]
You're not pre-ordering it when you buy online. You're just paying $7.50 for an empty case.

$7.50 still probably, but if a few months go by it may ring up for a penny. I found a Bambi lunchbox once months after it came out for a penny. The only way to know is to ask the cashier to ring it up

I found a Toy Story 3 steelbook/ironpack (or whatever) and it wouldn't ring up so they refused to sell it :roll:

bread's done
Back