Finding opponents in Wi-Fi

ironxman99

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I've played wi-fi games in Tetris DS, and tried to play Mario Kart DS.

I usually have to wait a couple of minutes to find a Tetris opponent. It's been impossible for me to get a 4-player match.

Mario Kart I waited a couple minutes and gave up.

Does it always take this long to find random opponents? Is there something I'm doing wrong? Or do I just need to use friend codes and forget the whole random opponent thing.

thanks in advance...

I dont know about Tetris, but I've had luck using Regional for Mario Kart DS.
There are odd occasions where I end up in a 2 or 3 player race, but typically if you wait it out you will get 4 people.

Only gripe would be that it would be nice to be able to see my opponents prior to the commencement of the match. Given my noob status, it kinda sucks finding out that I'm going up against a guy with 1300 wins and 8 losses after the race is set up. Only had that happen a couple times, though...for the most part, I've had a lot of fun playing Mario Kart on WiFi, even though I am still losing a heck of a lot more then I win. Highly recommended.

Tetris connections usually come fairly quickly for me (less than a minute), but there have been several occasions where I've waited for a few minutes and never got a game. I got a 4-player game last night in under a couple of minutes.

I'm sure it varies greatly with the time of day you're looking to play, though.

bread's done
Back