finds at gamestop

all mint complete except Ridge Racer, which has kind of a bad case.

Ridge Racer longbox
Resident Evil longbox
Tomba 2
Diablo
Monster Rancher Hop-a-Bout (don't aske me, it was $3)
Advanced D&D: Iron & Blood Warriors of Ravenholt (obscure fighter i've never heard of, also $3)

for $43.82

and 1080 Avalanche at CC for $6.36.

at GS they also had mint complete copies of Persona 2 30, Bust a Groove 25, Bust a Groove 2 30, 2xBoF 3 20, BoF 4 25, and more, but i'm gonna wait until a B2G1 sale and hope they're all still there.

and on a side note, going to that GS, i had thought i had seen a complete copy of D longbox for like $8 the time before, and i saw this auction recently for it complete for $35. i was completely surprised. but it wasn't there and i was like damnit. i get back home and see that i didn't see D at GS, but on my bottom shelf, complete and mint. apparently i had bought if for $4 used at EB.

Wow, you passed on both Bust a Groove 1 and 2?

Bust a Groove 2 fetchs 50 - 70 bucks on Ebay, easily. Surprising you passed on that, since you seem to be a collector of sorts. I'd love to nab a copy for $30.

they've been there for a while, and i'm strapped for cash until my auctions end next week. but i didn't realize they were THAT rare. might go like cash in all my change or something. gotta have some money for BB tomorrow.

i'm male lol

[quote name='Roufuss']Wow, you passed on both Bust a Groove 1 and 2?

Bust a Groove 2 fetchs 50 - 70 bucks on Ebay, easily. Surprising you passed on that, since you seem to be a collector of sorts. I'd love to nab a copy for $30.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the exact thing. Besides I wouldn't mind going thru them once again.

Diablo for the PSOne, right? Doesn't GS sell that for like $25? I've seen it in stores locally (I *think* GS, but I know EB) and even tho I need it for my RPG collection I just can't justify that price for it.

Diablo was $17 and Tomba 2 was $13. i haven't bought Diablo until now either because of the price. only reason i bought it this time was because it was in such good condition.

well i got Bust a Groove 2, but the first one they couldn't find the disc. either someone stole it out of the box (there was broken scotch tape on the box), the employee was being a hoarding bastard, or they actually lost the disc. they guy was real nice about it, so i don't think he hid the disc. the other guy's a dick, but i made sure he didn't ring me up.

i also picked up the Persona 2, so it's available for trade if anyone's interested.

i really want Nocturne, fair trade i'd say.

bread's done
Back