[FINISHED] Cheap Ass Gamer $10,000+ GameStop Gift Card Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
This would be a great time to win one of these gift cards. I just bought 3D Dot Game Heroes today, and have Green Day Rock Band (I have to buy all the Rock Bands, I'm obsessed, lol) and Transformers War for Cybertron preordered from GS, thanks to the nice preorder bonuses for each.

Thanks Cheapy...you guys have saved me hundreds (at least) on video game stuff. Seriously...you are awesome for doing this! :applause:

I think I'd be the only one to be able to spend 10000 in a day. With all that I've spent there Id hope they would at least consider me.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']In! Generous D could tour with Tenacious D, it's a win win![/QUOTE]

Wombat can be the guitar wielding side kick, a perfect match!

So it says that I have 4 tickets. Does this mean that I have 4 entries already or do I have to take another step to enter the contest with those tickets?

Wow, what an awesome contest! We are all cheapass gamers at heart and this just helps us out with our sometimes expensive hobby. Thanks!

I, too, wish everyone luck on this particular challenge. I have plenty of stuff to pick up for family, pals, and myself.

This would certainly help make my game budget much more flexible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back