[FINISHED] Cheap Ass Gamer $10,000+ GameStop Gift Card Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really should drop by the site more often as you guys are great with all the helpful information on saving money for our games and these great contests. I do listen to the show every week and would like to congratulate you guys on all your recent milestones. :)

At first I thought the winner received a $10,000 GameStop gift card. But hey, this way my chances are improved. And Idk what I'd do with $10,000 bucks to GameStop lol

lol the same here...but i will try to win:p even if it will be for me like stpuid exam
smile.gif

I am not trying to be a troll or hate on the " newbies " in anyway because I have only been on CAG for a little under a year but, there should seriously be some rules where you have to be a member for atleast 3-6 months to be eligible to win stuff.

Most of the newbies that are winning havent posted a single damn thing on the website and that just isnt all that fair. :cry:

thats it, thanks

I would love to win that many gamestop gift cards... I think I might quite literally explode. (and end up buying quite a few xboxs for my friends...along with some games)

After listening to the podcast for the past month, I find myself regularly visiting the site. Finally remembered to sign up for the Gamestop contest!

Thanks for always pointing out the best deals out there to help pay for all the high quality games we are seeing lately.

Love the podcast, congrats on your 200th show!

[quote name='CONMAN999']At first I thought the winner received a $10,000 GameStop gift card. But hey, this way my chances are improved. And Idk what I'd do with $10,000 bucks to GameStop lol[/QUOTE]

I thought this too. I was like Damn, $10,000!? He could buy out a small gamestop with it. Here's hoping I can get $200.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back