[FINISHED] Cheap Ass Gamer $10,000+ GameStop Gift Card Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have loved the podcast for a very long time, and I have visited the site a lot in the past but it wasn't until I tried entering the Xbox 360 Slim (which it's not) that I started to play with the features on the site that Cheapy D is always talking about on the show. But to get those tickets I have tried all the features and I am going to start using them. That was a great hook; nice job. I genuinely look forward to tracking my collection. Thanks.

Thanks for another great show!

I have loved the podcast for a very long time, and I have visited the site a lot in the past but it wasn't until I tried entering the Xbox 360 Slim (which it's not) that I started to play with the features on the site that Cheapy D is always talking about on the show. But to get those tickets I have tried all the features and I am going to start using them. That was a great hook; nice job. I genuinely look forward to tracking my collection. Thanks.

Thanks for another great show!:applause:

[quote name='marella152']I have created a twitter account just so I can be a part of all these sweet as contest you guys do!!

Love this shit[/QUOTE]

Lmao me too

[quote name='Deadlysin687']this is awesome, if i win this ill have a ll the games i can beat in a a lifetime haha[/QUOTE]

It takes a lifetime to beat $200 worth of games? D:

Almost forgot about this contest. Good luck everyone!

On a side note, I don't seem to be getting the commenter ticket. Do you have to do something other than hit the post reply button at the top or bottom of the page?

Although it says finished now, so I don't know if that will change anything, but I did this May 12 as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='temp81830']Almost forgot about this contest. Good luck everyone!

On a side note, I don't seem to be getting the commenter ticket. Do you have to do something other than hit the post reply button at the top or bottom of the page?

Although it says finished now, so I don't know if that will change anything, but I did this May 12 as well.[/QUOTE]
Same thing here, I can't get the commenter ticket either.

[quote name='Rob201']I just have one question. How do we find out who won then contest? I apologize but i'm new to this[/QUOTE]

They will let you know by sending a message to your box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back