[FINISHED] Cheap Ass Gamer $10,000+ GameStop Gift Card Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i won.. I could totally get a new 360! :D mines on the verge of suicide.. non working disc drive..(have to pull it out) lol, already overheated.. yet it's running on 3 years. tough little trooper.. ♥

Due to my, shall we say, shitty job I've just been making enough cash to get by this summer. Needless to say my VG purchasing has all but halted for some time now, so this would definitely be something I could use.

[quote name='CheapyD'][IMG-R=5838]14680[/IMG-R]Thanks to a GameStop sponsorship, CAG is giving away over $10,000 in GameStop gift cards over the next several months. 2 x $200 GameStop gift cards will be given away every Friday until we give away $10,400 worth of prizes. Just visit the link below for all the details and to enter. If you are interested in learning how and why these contests exist, check out my blog.

iconcag.gif
$10,000+ Gift Card Giveaway - Contest Entry & Details

Winners
Week 6: Koubiak & EvilToo
Week 5: ThreeRandomWords & rteg48
Week 4: digitalplague & Kezmer
Week 3: bigfatdummy & Ryan1133
Week 2: zewone & Human1
Week 1: sfgiantsfan & blaine878[/QUOTE]

thanks for the chance. I love this site!

I could really use this 200 bones. My xbox just crashed on me and it is past the warranty.

The CAG party in LA was awesome.

Thanks CheapyD

Thanks for the contests Cheapy! I am glad you have a deal going with Gamestop and I hope they can work something out with the way they are getting fuck'd with the used game deals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back