[FINISHED] Cheap Ass Gamer $10,000+ GameStop Gift Card Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a pretty cool contest. I like how you can get tickets to enter. It really helps you learn about all the cool things this site has to offer.

[quote name='T3CK G33K']with all the GS power hour fiasco this morning, here's hoping to win something today![/QUOTE]

According to the first page of the deals thread, you can call GameStop now and order a copy of RDR. It's their way of making up to all the folks that tried to order but couldn't get through due to site issues.

Good use of a contest. This is my first time actually using the site, though I've been listening to the CAGcast since episode 98.

[quote name='Jessfest']According to the first page of the deals thread, you can call GameStop now and order a copy of RDR. It's their way of making up to all the folks that tried to order but couldn't get through due to site issues.[/QUOTE]

Tried and missed by a 'few minutes' according to the rep i spoke with.

[quote name='T3CK G33K']Tried and missed by a 'few minutes' according to the rep i spoke with.[/QUOTE]

Aw, man, that sucks.

Let's see... If I won, I'd save the giftcard to preorder a 3DS for launch day. Can't wait for that thing to come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back