[FINISHED] Cheap Ass Gamer $10,000+ GameStop Gift Card Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Derrick1979']Hoefully this will be my week but I doubt it ;)[/QUOTE]
It doesn't look like it for either of us, considering I think the week's winners are already posted.:bomb:

And why does it seem like it's mostly lurkers winning?:roll:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']It doesn't look like it for either of us, considering I think the week's winners are already posted.:bomb:

And why does it seem like it's mostly lurkers winning?:roll:[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know the feeling in a sense. If you notice alot of new users in the past 2 or 3 months alone. That being said, lurkers or non-lurkers, in a sense we're all part of the same community.

Good Luck to everyone :)

Congrats winners! Post what you bought with your money. :D

With a $200 GC i'd probably put it towards a 360 slim and trade in my non hdmi system and accessories to cover the rest. :D

I could have swore I had all 8 tickets for this contest. Apparently I never commented in this thread though so here is my comment: I could have a million tickets and still I would never win a damn thing.

If by some miracle of the gods I did win though I'd immediately quit my job and retire to an exotic tropica...wait what?...oh, I see. I guess I'd just keep my job and put the GC toward some pre-orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back