[FINISHED] Cheap Ass Gamer $10,000+ GameStop Gift Card Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Only nine weeks left for this contest and it really seems like whatever method Cheapy is using is picking largely newbies with low post counts.:bomb:[/QUOTE]

Im honestly wondering if these are even real people sometimes due to having never seen one of thier posts anywhere......

[quote name='Spyder187']Im honestly wondering if these are even real people sometimes due to having never seen one of thier posts anywhere......[/QUOTE]

Yeah I hear ya, it's nice having new people around but if they are real, I feel it's only for the free stuff, which is lame. There should be like a post limit or something to enter. Oh well though what can you do, good luck guys.

[quote name='Spyder187']Im honestly wondering if these are even real people sometimes due to having never seen one of thier posts anywhere......[/QUOTE]
Exactly. Take a look at the post counts for them and/or registration date. I think many just joined for the contest. I wouldn't be at all surprised if some of the newbies who've won are actually alt names of current CAG's even.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back