[FINISHED] Giving away a few (cheap) Steam games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
First entry for anything. These all look pretty cool and I don't have any of them!

Shame I jumped in so late what with all the multiple entries though; oh well, haha.

First and Final Entry. Probably Alien Breed 3 since I already own Alien Breed 2 from the steam summer thing a while back. Might as well try and get closer to completing the trio.

This is my Friday entry for Space Empires & Alien Breed. Rules say "once per 24 hours," but I don't know if that's once in a 24-hour period, or 24-hours after your last post. Thursday's entry was late Thursday evening so please disregard this message if the rules mean the later!

So here's the lucky four:

First winner: #101 (k0nk0n)
Second winner: #117 (Skram)
Third winner: #48 (SirGray)
Fourth winner: #38 (Clown069)

Hopefully I didn't make a mistake somewhere. I'll be sending out PMs to each of the winners soon asking for a list of their most wanted - least wanted game in my inventory and take it from there.

Thanks to everyone who showed interest, too, and sorry that I didn't have more to give out. I may try to give away more stuff eventually, possibly even some physical media and Team Fortress 2 items (you don't want to know how much I've scrounged up over the past three years). Bet you're psyched!

Awesome!! just added you on steam and replied to your PM :) Thanks!

EDIT: just received Xotic, thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back