finnaly a good pawn shop deal

Toireht

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
well i finnaly found a awesome deal at a pawnshop. First it was 5 dvds for $25 so I picked up the first 5 robotech, then i saw Power Stone 2 for $8, awesome deal. So we went to the cash register but she forgets to scan one of the dvds so we get everything for $29 :D :D :D

[quote name='Toireht']well in a world filled with assholes I dont think one more will hurt[/quote]

The logic for every single one.

it was the ignorance of the employee, like how many people would actually tell the person they forgot to scan a item. now if the dvd she forgot to scan was in his back pocket then you got a case there.

[quote name='Elriciii']it was the ignorance of the employee, like how many people would actually tell the person they forgot to scan a item. now if the dvd she forgot to scan was in his back pocket then you got a case there.[/quote]

I'd tell her if I noticed it while she was doing it, but I wouldn't take the effort to go BACK and pay after I got home.

You see, some people have morals, unlike the OP.

Great job asswipe.

[quote name='Cmosfm'][quote name='Elriciii']it was the ignorance of the employee, like how many people would actually tell the person they forgot to scan a item. now if the dvd she forgot to scan was in his back pocket then you got a case there.[/quote]

I'd tell her if I noticed it while she was doing it, but I wouldn't take the effort to go BACK and pay after I got home.

Great job asswipe.[/quote]

Well, that just means you have morals unless it is too inconvenient, but I am the same way -- if I am still in the area, I go back, but if I don't notice until I get home, I probably wouldn't bother. There are a few exceptions, for small mom and pop stores, or stores that I frequent, I would probably make an effort to pay what I owe.

Most true CAG watch items as they ring up though! Sometimes we get "distracted" though.

I usually report the item when it happens, unless I don't necessarily like the store, employee, having a bad day, etc and I am "distracted".

[quote name='Toireht']well in a world filled with assholes I dont think one more will hurt[/quote]

Merry Christmas

Now i am happy we didnt go back and tell them. When we went back today, they were selling Pacman VS the free disk you get at ebgames or gamestop for $20, dreamcast memory card for $15 used, and other stuff at unberable prices. I really feel sorry for the people who buy these things from them.

[quote name='Elriciii']it was the ignorance of the employee, like how many people would actually tell the person they forgot to scan a item. now if the dvd she forgot to scan was in his back pocket then you got a case there.[/quote]

I would.

Just because a Pawn shop overprices some games doesn't make it right for you to blatanly steal. You are a criminal and should rot in hell for being so dishonest.

[quote name='bil4l']Just because a Pawn shop overprices some games doesn't make it right for you to blatanly steal. You are a criminal and should rot in hell for being so dishonest.[/quote]

lol he did not intentionally steal it , its the cashiers fault , its not like he slid it out of view .

[quote name='Birakon'][quote name='bil4l']Just because a Pawn shop overprices some games doesn't make it right for you to blatanly steal. You are a criminal and should rot in hell for being so dishonest.[/quote]

lol he did not intentionally steal it , its the cashiers fault , its not like he slid it out of view .[/quote]

I ran over a 4 year old kid today, but it wasn't intentional. In fact, it was the kid's fault for running out into the road, but its not like anyone saw me anyways.

Pffffff you're all rediculous. If i'm buying games from BB or CC, I wouldn't tell them if they forgot to ring up a game. "Oh no, you're being dishonest to a huge corporation. You're not going to give some CEO his million dollar bonus, boo hoo." I realize that this was probably a family owned pawn shop, so the point is much less valid. But lets be honest, what are the chances that the items he bought were stolen to begin with? I'd rather apply my morals to helping people rather than businesses.

[quote name='evilmax17'] I'd rather apply my morals to helping people rather than businesses.[/quote]

What if it's a business.... owned by people?

Being dishonest is being dishonest, plain and simple. Don't try to justify something that you are completely aware of.

but does this not mean that they are stealing from people from selling things things that they got for free, anyone can get for free, at other local stores?

[quote name='Cmosfm'][quote name='Elriciii']it was the ignorance of the employee, like how many people would actually tell the person they forgot to scan a item. now if the dvd she forgot to scan was in his back pocket then you got a case there.[/quote]

Great job asswipe.[/quote]

I agree - b/c most of us have worked retail at one time or another and we're all human and subject to making mistakes and oversights at some point in a 40 hour week. Its always nice when somebody saves you from making a mistake that will end up getting you bitched out by the boss. But yea, if you didn't notice and she didn't notice, then its just a mistake and you got a deal.

[quote name='killswitch64']Their screw-up, his gain. Plain and simple![/quote]
Integrity, plain and simple. If he can't get back to the store, he should donate the money to one of those salvation army people. It wouldn't fix the fact that that business is down some cash, but it would go some towards that karmic dealie.

Anyone who thinks he should have to go back and pay for the item, that they messed up on, needs to pay back some money as well. If you have ever taken advantage of an ad with the wrong price on a game (Kmarts $19.99 for Ghost Recon 2 for example) then you should have to return to the store and pay back the difference between the messed up price and the actual price.

bread's done
Back