Fire Emblem at TRU in Crabtree Valley Mall, Raleigh, NC?

greysector

CAGiversary!
Does anybody know if the Toys R Us in Crabtree Valley Mall (Raleigh, NC) has any copies of the green-tagged Fire Emblem GBA game? I don't want to drive out there and waste my gas for nothing, and don't trust the store employees enough to call and ask.

If anybody knows what other green-tagged items are there I'd appreciate hearing about them, too.

I went to the Crabtree location and Cary's yesterday. Both trips were a complete waste of time for me. I don't remember seeing Fire Emblem, but I wasn't looking for it. Crabtree had multiple copies of Tron, Cold Fear (PS2), and Dead to Rights 2 (PS2), and a few other random games that I had no interest in. Also some DS games, I remember seeing Polarium. Cary had several titles but nothing that was worth $10 IMO, except for Cold Fear (Xbox).

BTW, have you been to the TRU in Durham? Do you know if they have any copies of King Arthur for Xbox or Metal Slug 3?

[quote name='S_G']BTW, have you been to the TRU in Durham? Do you know if they have any copies of King Arthur for Xbox or Metal Slug 3?[/QUOTE]

I have been there, but I'm a Nintendo fanboy so don't look at anything other than Gamecube, GBA & DS games. I'll keep an eye out the next time I am there and let you know if I find any.

bread's done
Back