Fire Emblem DS announced finally

dallow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
At the secret Nintendo show going on right now actually.

I'm sure more official news will leak soon.

http://gemaga.sbcr.jp/

Image220-thumb.jpg

Yay, I still need to beat my GBA Fire Emblem. Of course, I always get stopped by trying to get through each level without losing one of my char. and end up frustrated.

[quote name='evilpenguin9000']Yay, I still need to beat my GBA Fire Emblem. Of course, I always get stopped by trying to get through each level without losing one of my char. and end up frustrated.[/quote]

Dude, you and me both. It's one of the few games I've put a lot of time into and seriously proceed very little or not at all, because I refuse to let characters die!

But I still keep coming back for more...

[quote name='johnnypark']Dude, you and me both. It's one of the few games I've put a lot of time into and seriously proceed very little or not at all, because I refuse to let characters die!

But I still keep coming back for more...[/quote]I got stuck at one of the Gaiden levels in there (somewhere in the 20s). Found it pretty well impossible to get through without losing someone, must have tried it a dozen times.

fantastic. another great ds game for me to dive into and lose countless hours playing. hopefully we could see mutliplayer wifi?

Sweet! I got so excited about Sonic, I almost missed this. I'm so close to beating both Fire Emblems. I think it's my favorite series on GBA. I'll definitely get this if they localize it.

[quote name='botticus']Yes!

And it appears to be a remake of the original FE. Which should be fine for most of us given that we didn't get the Fami or SFC gamse here.[/quote]
Nice, we'll finally get to know see Marth in a real game here in America. He's pretty much the face of fire embelm any ways, and I guess it's a better option than localizing the orignal game for a VC release or something

[quote name='rodeojones903']I really hate how when someone dies in battle they are gone for good.[/QUOTE]

That's why you have to use your saves very carefully....I lost 2 characters (one mid-way, one in the end battle) in SS but no one in the first FE (played GBAs only). It really didn't matter much in SS since there was a lot of overlapping characters skillwise.

BOO FRIGGIN YA!! just finishing up the gba FE right now, then back to SS, then over to the gc and beat Path of Radiance on difficult, then i'll be just in time for Radiant dawn :) loving it

[quote name='rodeojones903']I really hate how when someone dies in battle they are gone for good.[/quote] I love the game for the exact same reason.

[quote name='pete5883']You love having to restart?[/quote]You don't have to restart unless you choose to. Much deeper strategy is required when you know you can't play a war of attrition.

If you're restarting a lot, you're missing the point. The battles are supposed to have real consequences, upping the suspense and challenge of crafting an effective strategy. Still, I understand you might want to restart if you just did something stupid and lost your favorite guy. :)

[quote name='catapult37']If you're restarting a lot, you're missing the point. The battles are supposed to have real consequences, upping the suspense and challenge of crafting an effective strategy. Still, I understand you might want to restart if you just did something stupid and lost your favorite guy. :)[/quote]the only thing i dislike is when the comp gets a lucky 2% crit and knocks my guy out :cry:

bread's done
Back