Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn - $20 - Shopko (YMMV)

aeri

CAGiversary!
Stopped at Shopko a few days ago and saw Fire Emblem FINALLY got marked down.

My store in Green Bay for some reason had like 10 copies when the game first came out (which I knew would never sell) so I watched them like a hawk.

All in all my store had 5 copies, so I picked them all up for gifts, but I'm guessing other stores may have copies lying around so I figured I'd post it.

[quote name='super_dawn']Walmart has them for $10 new...[/QUOTE]

This is the Wii version, not the DS version, unless OP typed the wrong Title.

[quote name='Ryukahn']This is the Wii version, not the DS version, unless OP typed the wrong Title.[/QUOTE]

oh whoops...I think its cause I had the DS on my mind since I was just responding to someone about it. ;)

Wow. This is a great price for this game. I picked up a used copy via craigslist for this price and I thought THAT was a good deal.

I think it's a universal price drop at all Shopkos. And yes, it's an amazing price since the game is going for > $50 on the Amazon Marketplace.

Correcto, this is the Wii game.

Told my brother about it, he checked the other 2 local shopkos and one of them had one copy. Goodluck to everyone searching

[quote name='Rollett']Im assuming the 10$ Fire emb for DS at Walmart is very YMMV ?[/QUOTE]

You assume incorrectly. That deal is also universal.

Cheap Fire Emblem goodness for all! :D

West Madison Best Buy didn't have any copies. If I get over to South Towne, I'll stop by there this week to see what's what.

bread's done
Back