'Fire' red color 3DS launching in Japan

cochesecochese

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Launching in Japan July 14th according to Nintendo Japan

jQpOU.jpg

fuck I would rather have this than black. Strange to see an alternative color launching so quickly.

That's the 3DS I want. Why put out that stupid blue again, Nintendo should have launched this thing in 4 colors all variations of the Nintendo logo or color scheme. Red, white, black, grey. When I think of Nintendo I think of that red and white logo not aqua, teal, or whatever else they come up with. I want to buy one now, but putting this out elsewhere when they can easily bring it out in this color now just makes me mad. Give me red now, or my LE Zelda gold.

Damn I wanted red ever since I saw it on Nintendo's E3 3DS page last year. I knew I had to adopt a 3DS early so I went with black which is a nice color especially the real thing in person so 'sall good.

Out of all the colors they showed off last year, they release the two I liked least.

Purple, Green or Orange please. (heck, I'd even take the red over teal)

No, the four colors should have been:

Red (Mario stickers included)
Green (luigi stickers included)
Yellow (Wario stickers included)
Purple (Waluigi stickers included)

[quote name='Batcave Dweller']Looks like I'm getting a Japanese 3DS sooner than I thought....

:whee:[/QUOTE]

to only play japanese 3ds games since it's region locked :applause:

I'll accept those, I was just thinking of the old NES colors. By the way, can I get a NES 3DS? I'd be all over that like stink on a hobo.

[quote name='soonersfan60']No, the four colors should have been:

Red (Mario stickers included)
Green (luigi stickers included)
Yellow (Wario stickers included)
Purple (Waluigi stickers included)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Rocko']I would have liked this instead of teal. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

Well, they wanna sell the ugly colors first... then release the good colors so you have to buy it again.

bread's done
Back