Firefly Blu Ray Amazon Deal of the Day 05/13/11 - $23.49

Picture quality is nice and it's my favorite sci-fi series (yes, over BSG and TNG) so watch it ASAP. It's available for streaming on Netflix if you want to try before you buy. I think this is the best price I've seen for the bluray set.

honestly with all the sales they rack up every time this is on sale on blu ray or dvd i dont see why they dont do another season on tv. both the cast and Joss Whedon said they would love to do another.

Time to finish up Castle and Chuck, both series are ready to retire at a good age, and bring them back for Firefly. ;)

Anyone else pick up the Browncoats shirt from Teefury a few weeks back? Got mine a few days ago, very happy with it.

5567506892_8d3c4ae6cd.jpg

[quote name='Astroranagun']is it worth to blind buy? never watch before...will i like it?[/QUOTE]

Quick answer...yes and yes.

Ooh... Shiny! I would totally buy this if I hadn't already purchased Firefly twice already (DVD & Blu-Ray) and Serenity four times (DVD, HD-DVD, DVD Special Edition, & Blu-ray)!

I think I missed this by an hour. I saw it on Twitter posted by dealsplus at a little after 2am EST. I've never seen tbe show but I've heard great things. Damn.

Sonuva... I already have this on DVD but have been wanting to pick it up on BR on the cheap. Favorite show of all time. And I don't even like Sci-Fi.

I saw this deal and checked Netflix and I'm going to finish the season tonight. I really enjoy this show. I wish I saw it when it originally aired. Great show. I think I may give Castle a shot.

[quote name='c3r1h5']I saw this deal and checked Netflix and I'm going to finish the season tonight. I really enjoy this show. I wish I saw it when it originally aired. Great show. I think I may give Castle a shot.[/QUOTE]

There are plenty of Firefly references littered throughout Castle. I think some of the writers of Firefly are actually the writers for Castle but I'm not too bothered to check and back up that claim.

I lied. I did go and check. Jose Molina has written 2 episodes of Castle and he wrote 2 episodes of Firefly. Not a huge overlap but I was still correct.

bread's done
Back