Firefly - DVD - 10.99 at Best Buy (Cyber-Monday) UPDATED

that is a stellar deal..You know what I love about cheap Best Buy prices combined with online ordereing and in-store pickup? the fact that you can use PayPal to checkout!! It makes spending your PP balance that much easier and you can get your items pretty fast!

[quote name='detectiveconan16']Nice. I might pick this up, if this really is the price instore.[/QUOTE]

It's not. Either do in-store pick-up (which is hassle free) or get them to match their website when you get to the store (slightly more of a hassle).

[quote name='Gorge']It's not. Either do in-store pick-up (which is hassle free) or get them to match their website when you get to the store (slightly more of a hassle).[/QUOTE]It is. I went to Best Buy yesterday and there was a sign on the DVD rack listing the Firefly set for $12.99. Only problem, there were no Firefly sets behind the sign...

It's also listed in the weekly ad online (in the expanded DVD ad).

[quote name='eugaet']It is. I went to Best Buy yesterday and there was a sign on the DVD rack listing the Firefly set for $12.99. Only problem, there were no Firefly sets behind the sign...

It's also listed in the weekly ad online (in the expanded DVD ad).[/QUOTE]

this

bread's done
Back