Firefly: The Complete Series $19.99 at Target

Keavy_Rain

CAGiversary!
I've seen it at three different Target locations in the Sac area for that price. Not sure if this is company-wide or not so you may want to call ahead.

Its a great series and totally worth owning. Just thought I'd drop you all a head's up.

jossfirefly.jpg

This price is pretty common... But still, a great series to pick up and watch. Pair it up with "Serenity," which is on sale at Best Buy this week! (Just make sure you watch "Firefly" first, then "Serenity.")

[quote name='pacifickarma']This price is pretty common... But still, a great series to pick up and watch. Pair it up with "Serenity," which is on sale at Best Buy this week! (Just make sure you watch "Firefly" first, then "Serenity.")[/QUOTE]

Thats the permenant price, sometimes it will go on sale for a couple bucks cheaper. Loved this show... Morena Baccarin is one fine woman too...

Need to buy a HD copy of Serenity (did catch it on HBO-HD right after watching the series) Id recommend it to anyone.

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']Pricematch it at Best Buy and use the $10 off any Fox TV DVD set.[/QUOTE]

YMMV... very difficult to get them to do both, I got mine through the big sale a month ago on fox-tv dvd, at least before Best Buy wised up to it mid-week. Twenty is a great price for this still

[quote name='pacifickarma']This price is pretty common... But still, a great series to pick up and watch. Pair it up with "Serenity," which is on sale at Best Buy this week! (Just make sure you watch "Firefly" first, then "Serenity.")[/quote]

Wait a couple weeks and Serenity The Special Edition comes out with a lot more extras.

Plus the movie is really bad compared to the TV show.

bread's done
Back