Firefox Addon Helps Save Money on Ebay & Amazon

jjgames

CAGiversary!
A buddy and I created a free Firefox addon that helps you save money buying games on ebay, amazon, and half. It shows the average price the game sells for right on the listing page on those sites. You ten know if you're getting a good deal. It also shows which site has the lowest price on average.

THis is what it looks like on Amazon. (The blue circle is not part of the add-on, just emphasizes the change)
amazon-addon-sample.png

Here is ebay
ebay-addon-sample.png

What do you think? I find it really helpful for my game shopping. Try it out and give me some feedback on it.

More info and add-on to install

Nice add-on, didn't seem to work for me on Amazon though, I assume it might have to-do with me having Prime?

Edit: Nevermind, it's just with certain games.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']Nice add-on, didn't seem to work for me on Amazon though, I assume it might have to-do with me having Prime?

Edit: Nevermind, it's just with certain games.[/quote]

What game were you looking at? We try to have every game in our database with prices so I want to add that game for you and other users.

Wanted to follow up with anyone who tried out the add-on. What did you think? I really would like to hear people's feedback good or bad. The tool is for gamers so if they don't like something about it we will fix it.

Thanks

bread's done
Back