First Covina Gamecrazy Closed. Then La Habra and now Rowland Heights.

Yeah, I know what you are going through, I live in the same area, I frequent the rowland heights store and they are closing down at the end of the week. which sucks, the guys there gave me great deals and were cool.

The Fullerton Gamecrazy is still alive. Exit the 57 South at Yorba Linda, take a left, it's maybe a mile down.

[quote name='JJSP']The Fullerton Gamecrazy is still alive. Exit the 57 South at Yorba Linda, take a left, it's maybe a mile down.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, I didn't know there was one in Fullerton. I might visit sometime soon (I go to CSUF).

[quote name='crazytalkx']Awesome, I didn't know there was one in Fullerton. I might visit sometime soon (I go to CSUF).[/QUOTE]
There's actually two in Fullerton. One on Yorba Linda near CSUF, and the other on Harbor and Orangethorpe.

yeah, it's pretty bad. i used to work at the rowland store for over a year and a half. i can tell you that we always knew we'd be close to closing. when covina closed it was pretty bad considering they were our sister store in terms of regulars who would come in as well as them being near azusa rd. thats when we knew it was only going downhill from there. when they decided to close la habra right after covina, it was only a matter of weeks until they were gonna close rowland. good riddance though, speaking from an exemployee standpoint. the management who ran the rowland store was really bad in terms of actual game knowledge as well as customer service. if what you wanted wasn't a game they were told to push (which was usually a 360 game), they'd rarely give you the time of day. still though, too bad for that area. now theres only gamestop around.

The one in Whittier is still open. Nothing special, but at least it's open. There's also the one in Garden Grove as well.

bread's done
Back