First post I think someone might want this. Chrono Trigger for snes.

xefon

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
Well, a few days ago a friend of mine was cleaning out his closet and pulled out his snes and games and when to go throw it away. I said why not give the stuff to me and he handed me a box with the stuff in it. I took it home not knowing what was in it. Come to find out there where a lot of crappy games and some good ones. The only reason I am getting rid of this is because I have it on the psx, and I know someone would want it for their collection. It is in good shape the little bit of ware on the lable is not that bad, plays perfectly. It is only the cart no box or the other paperwork. I have been looking for Skies of Arcadia for the Game cube. I don't really know what someone would want to give for it. It seems it goes for about $15-25 on ebay. PM me if you have any questions, about trade or purchase. I hope I am posting this in the right place.

you got a pm let me know if its close to what you want . Did you have any other games you want to get rid ? could you post any additional feedback you have ebay,heat, etc.?

bread's done
Back