First Prince of Persia trailer

bvharris

CAGiversary!
Feedback
211 (100%)
Maybe it's just me, but I think it looks promising. I've been suckered in by video game movies before though.

Sorry if this was already posted, I didn't see it.

EDIT: Looks like they already disabled embedding. Don't be lazy and just click through.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjimeSFrDKg

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw it the other day, it could end up being very good, but Jake Gynahall or whatever just doesn't have the look. I suspect this will be like Max Payne, sure they'll have big stars but in the end it will just be a bad movie.

[quote name='Filler2001']I saw Fresh Prince and got excited, then walked into this to get disappointed.

OP sucks D:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's my fault you can't read. :roll:

It has a couple things going for it. Bruckheimer and Disney. From what they did with the first Pirates movie, i think it could be good. I like most of Bruckheimers flicks. But I know how videogame movies go...

[quote name='mediviper']It has a couple things going for it. Bruckheimer and Disney. From what they did with the first Pirates movie, i think it could be good. I like most of Bruckheimers flicks. But I know how videogame movies go...[/QUOTE]
From the writer of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
And Charlie's Angels.

I can't wait for the Uncharted: DF 1 if that ever happens.

Also, the World of Warcraft 1 sounds interesting & the halo 1 is gonna suck.

Just wanted to bump this thread. The movie is coming out in 2 weeks, anyone else planning on seeing it? From the clips and previews that I've seen thus far, I think it looks pretty sweet. Seems like a fun and entertaining movie, that will have some massive sets and plenty of action.

bread's done
Back