Fist of the North Star Ken's Rage 2 (PS3) $41.99 GameStop Online

[quote name='gepet0']should be 9.99[/QUOTE]

I'm sure it'll be that price soon enough. I def. grab it for 9.99, they didn't seem to do much with this game compared to the first one. Then again, I have this theory where every time Koei makes one of these DW games, their even game numbers always turn out to be shit while their odd numbers turn out to be real good. Loved DW 3,5, and 7. Loved the first Fist of the North too. What they need to do is make cel shaded anime graphics for this series next time and make it a big faster pace too. But yeah, it'll def. be 10 bucks soon enough.

[quote name='Emoney244']The game is digital only in the United States so this is the best way to get it.[/QUOTE]

I am sure you are referring specifically to the PS3 version, but I just want to point out to avoid confusion that the Xbox 360 version of the game did in fact get a physical release in the US.

[quote name='Emoney244']$18 off the digital release on the PS Store. The game is digital only in the United States so this is the best way to get it.

Link: http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/fist-of-the-north-star-kens-rage-2/107841[/QUOTE]
Thanks but... http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=339485&highlight=fist+north+star

[quote name='digita1alchemy']I am sure you are referring specifically to the PS3 version, but I just want to point out to avoid confusion that the Xbox 360 version of the game did in fact get a physical release in the US.[/QUOTE]

Yep, which is why I am eagerly awaiting for it to drop on Amazon. It's being a pain though. :lol:

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']Or buy a region free copy for ps3 from the uk for £30, which is $45. I'd rather spend $3 more and have a physical copy.[/QUOTE]
From what I've heard the physical release has really bad load times but thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='Emoney244']From what I've heard the physical release has really bad load times but thanks for the heads up.[/QUOTE]

The game in general has god awful load times, but the physical release does seem to add 2 or 3 seconds more to the lock.

[quote name='whoknows']What are the differences between this and the first one? I haven't played either, but just curious.[/QUOTE]

A few gameplay mechanics changes. The big one taking out the jump ability for a dodge. Longer story line, you get the entire anime story instead of it stopping after the Raoh fight. Also it's also more flushed out and not so compacted like the first one. The result being more characters to play as and fight against. Other than that it's pretty much the same thing except more of it.

bread's done
Back