Fist of The North Star: Lost Paradise - PS4 24.99 @ Amazon

My BB order shipped the same day and should've been delivered on Thursday, but now it's off floating around in the nothingness void that is the USPS system, supposedly. UPS Surepost is the most absolutely ridiculous bullshit I've ever experienced and always adds 3 or 4 days to my deliveries.

In chat right now with a pretty helpful dude who's changing it to store pick up, which I'll grab today.

Last edited by a moderator:
i received my copy on Friday and it was the launch edition with y-fold. wish that $1 off coupon was available when i had ordered but still a great deal.

Same here. Both copies had that crappy looking ripped up heat seal. I don't think I have ever seen a game come like this. Only seen DVDs and Blurays. Box all scuffed up too. I assumed it was a return.
Did they have the stickers popping out of the top of the back cover?

Got around to opening my copy I got from Amazon. Mine was covered in that crappy shrinkwrap with a little sticker on the front. Nothing was sticking out anywhere. Stickers were inserted underneath the back cover art. Sucks because the back cover art is bent a little with a couple small tears at the bottom. Main thing is that the back plastic cover over the cover art is wrinkled as hell and all bunched up. Have well over a couple hundred PS4 games and none of them have come in such cruddy condition new other than some Gamestop "new" games I've ordered before.

Add me to the list of shitty shrink wrapped copies. Had stickers and dlcs code, but the plastic on the case is heat warped or something. Not aesthetically pleasing, but I'll live.

I didn't even realize there were stickers. I took out the art to turn it over after seeing the comments and discovered what I thought was background for the disc tray was actually the sticker sheet. Now to figure what to do with a "SHITBALLS" sticker...

Also received a launch edition from amz with normal shrink wrap.  The bad news is that after playing through to the start of the 2nd chapter I cannot get into the game.. art style, charaters, animations etc. not my thing at all.  Sending the disc back to amz for the $24.11 trade value I locked a few days ago.

Received my copy yesterday and it was the Launch edition. I thought I missed out once Amazon ran out of their initial supply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bread's done
Back