Five Below has BK 360 games

pulsar0510

CAGiversary!
I was in the Paramus NJ Five Below yesterday and they had a ton of the Burger King Xbox/360 games. Not the greatest games ever, but for $5 they certainly aren't bad. If you didn't get them when BK had them, you have another shot at them.
They also had original Xbox Doom3.

[quote name='lilboo']Actually, even though they are in the $5 DVD section they are $4 :cool:[/quote]
They were in the computer games section at the Paramus store so I just assumed they were $5 too. I got them @ BK when they were released.

not really sure what taht store is (being in san diego), but i assume y'all have gamestops out there too. I picked up my BK games for about $5 for all 3. they're in the extra 50% off area :)

[quote name='supermodestmouse']not really sure what taht store is (being in san diego), but i assume y'all have gamestops out there too. I picked up my BK games for about $5 for all 3. they're in the extra 50% off area :)[/QUOTE]

I got mine from GS, too. After the half off, I got Sneak King for $.50, and Big Bumpin for $1.50 :)

Thanks for the heads up. I paid a lot less than that from GS, but I'll stop by my local store this week and see what they have, I've never looked in the DVD section.

South Jersey Five Below's(Marlton and Cherry Hill) also have the Warriors for Xbox for 4 bucks.
...i wish they had more ps2 games.

bread's done
Back