Ratatouille
Viva Pinata Party Animals
Ballers Chosen One
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 07
Smash Court Tennis
Final Fantasy 11 Expansion
Dark Sector
Dance Dance Revolution

Did they ever fix all the problems with Bully?...I remember when it came more than a few folks had problems getting it to run properly and even some of the more recent reviews (within the last year) on amazon mention that it freezes up alot

[quote name='K_G']Did they ever fix all the problems with Bully?...I remember when it came more than a few folks had problems getting it to run properly and even some of the more recent reviews (within the last year) on amazon mention that it freezes up alot[/QUOTE]

i got throught bully and almost have 1000 GS on it. im missing the giving girls the flower achievement..anyway..yes it does freeze and its frustrating at times..which is why you have to save save often....but I fully enjoyed this game. i wish rockstar would make another one and make it even more vast than this. Its a complete game minus the bugs and its worth a shot a 5 bucks.

I got through Bully with minimal issues. I think they patched it to take care of most of the issues. I was still saving like crazy, though, just to avoid problems.

Would definitely pick a few of those up. Seems that there is a store on 22 in Springfield, which is pretty close to me. Might have to check this out.

Wish i had one of those stores near me. Even with my insane backlog of games, i just can't pass up bully for 5 bucks.

[quote name='Lucky32468']Went into five below in Bridgewater, NJ today -

for 5 dollars for Xbox 360

Dance Dance Revolution[/QUOTE]

Which DDR?

what's all this talk about Bully being bad or glitchy? I played it heavily for a while and experienced no problems whatsoever, except for the fact that its badass and very fun to play. Yes, there were some title updates, so I don't think any problems exists..

Wish there was a Five Below near me, never even heard of it until now! I don't think you could go wrong w/ any game for $5 not even Bionic Commando..

[quote name='apathylad']Bully works fine after the patch. There are some frame rate issues though, but I appreciated the game's humor.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. It was a tad bit choppy, and it froze a couple of times on me, but that was it. It's definitely way better than after launch or after the first patch, which supposedly made things worse.

At the 5 below near me (Wilkes Barre, PA), they only had Smackdown 2007, EA College Basketball 2009, and Dark Sector. (I picked up Dark Sector)

I never had any problems with Bully. It's a superb deal if you can find it.

dont get bully it froze on me a few times and i cant get the last achievement because the game is showing that im missing 4 errands but they dont show up on the map

Bully is a great deal.

If you can find it at $5 then buy it.

I finished the game before all the patches. Locked up once (before update) after update no issues. Completed 1k so its not glitchy.

Great game

[quote name='K_G']Did they ever fix all the problems with Bully?...I remember when it came more than a few folks had problems getting it to run properly and even some of the more recent reviews (within the last year) on amazon mention that it freezes up alot[/QUOTE]

I don't recall having any problems with it. It's still one of my favorite 360 games. If you have not played it, you are REALLY missing out. It's a wonderful game.

[quote name='King Royalty']dont get bully it froze on me a few times and i cant get the last achievement because the game is showing that im missing 4 errands but they dont show up on the map[/QUOTE]

Bully was really fun - never froze on me and no glitched achievements that I ran into. A few of the errands come after the end of the game so maybe that's why you don't see them yet?

One potential problem with Bully is the loading time between any area/building is sort of long. Nothing I couldn't get past since I was having fun but it was a dealbreaker for a friend of mine.

What is a Five Below? I've never heard of it...
Like a dollar store, but a $5 store instead?
Hmmm...

Anyway, wish I had one around here or knew where one was, because Bully for $5 would be stellar.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']I got through Bully with minimal issues. I think they patched it to take care of most of the issues. I was still saving like crazy, though, just to avoid problems.

Would definitely pick a few of those up. Seems that there is a store on 22 in Springfield, which is pretty close to me. Might have to check this out.[/QUOTE]

Let me know if you find anything there, I'm in Summit so it's close to me too.

Thanks for the bully input folks....For $5, I'm not fussy about how great or how lacking in greatness a given game is but I really don't have much tolerance for games that lockup randomly. I heard all sort of good things about it when it came out on the PS2, but when it came out on the 360, they got a fair bit of bad press right after launch when the problems came to light.
http://kotaku.com/364286/bully-scholarship-edition-sounds-like-it-shouldve-been-held-back-[update]

But I'm going to swing by a five below tonight to see if they have any.

From what I read on the internet, five below is a store that has toys and stuff from $1-$5. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong

[quote name='EYEL1NER']What is a Five Below? I've never heard of it...
Like a dollar store, but a $5 store instead?
Hmmm...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they are like a "higher-class" dollar store. You can actually come across some really good stuff in these, unlike a dollar store, which I generally find to have useless junk.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Let me know if you find anything there, I'm in Summit so it's close to me too.[/QUOTE]

Will do.

It's so weird to see that so many people had problems with Bully. Maybe you guys played it before the title update? Anyway I made it through the game without any major problems. Definitely no glitched achievements. It's possible it froze on me a couple times though. From what I remember reading when I played it, if you installed the game and had the title update, pretty much all problems were fixed, which is what I ended up doing. Great game for the record too. I would love a sequel.

The new 5 Below in Collegeville, PA had about a hundered copies of WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007. That was it for the xbox games.

The 5 Below in Gateway Shopping Center by the KOP Mall in PA had a few copies of Bully as well as Blue Dragon to add to the original list. Also, they're doing off brand Wii Nunchucks for $5 this week.

Oxford Valley Mall in Langhorne, PA (Northern Philly burbs) had Blue Dragon, Dark Sector, NCAA Basketball (08 I think?) and Bomberman Zero as of Tuesday.

Went down to the store in Hagerstown, MD hoping to find Bully, and as far as the 360 goes, I'll mention this. If you want NCAA Basketball 09 or SvR 2007, you're in luck. They have enough copies of each game that probably rivals just about everyone's backlog here. Don't know if I saw 30+ copies of one game at a place like that before.

Went to the one in West Long Branch, NJ looking for Bully. They had Sly Cooper and pretty much all the other stated Ps2 titles. They had NCAA Basketball 09 for the 360 and another 360 title and that was it for the Xbox games and so they didn't have Bully. I did end up buying Forbidden Kingdom 2 disc edition with digital copy. I am going to try a couple of other locations tomorrow. They kept all the good games behind the counter so it was hard to tell what they had.

Amazingly enough. I saw Bully and most of the titles in the OP at the Fairfax, VA location. Also, noticed Bomberman: Act Zero and Blue Dragon in stock their too. Of course, the famous Space Chimps was present too. :)

Went to one today, all they had was ncaa basketball 09 and wwe 2007. I did pick up a MadCatz Z-chuck for $5. Just tried it out and it's worth it for the price.

Gonna hit a few others tomorrow and see if I can find a few other games.

Don't have one of these stores around me, but that's not a bad price for Bully. It's a game I'd rather play on last gen consoles though - I found the framerate and, even worse, loading issues to really test my patience with the 360 version.

Went to three of them today. First had only Dark Sector, NCAA Basketball 09, and Smackdown vs Raw for 360 titles. Only Magical Starsign and Ultimate Band for DS.

Second had the above mentioned, plus Blue Dragon, Bomberman Act Zero, Unreal Tournament3, FF xpansion, Stuntman, NCAA March Madness 09, . For DS the above mentioned plus Orcs and Elves, Deep Labyrith, Hotel something or other (forget exact name) AND as a pleasant suprise I stumbled across 1 buried copy of DragonballZ Harukanaru Densetsu (a DBZ based card battle game).

Third store ONLY had a plethora of shovelware GBA titles.

I picked up Blue Dragon, Unreal and the DBZ game.

[quote name='confoosious']Has anyone actually seen a Bully other than the OP? This sounds like a snipe hunt.[/QUOTE]

Based on the few stores I stopped in, there were truckloads of wrestling, Sly Cooper, and basketball, but only a few of Bully and the other good titles at each store.

[quote name='sstcrush']Yes, i live in somerville, nj [small world] and i have seen a few of these[/QUOTE]

really now?

I guess the world just got even smaller because I do too!

and my dad and sister just went to the five below in bridgewater today and I decided not to go... figures.

bread's done
Back