FiveBelow sale of SNK/Playmore games PS2

BlizzardCyclone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Hey guys. I stopped by my local FiveBelow store and picked up 4 SNK/Playmore games for $5 each brand new for the PS2 (I have a 60gb PS3) :)
SNK Arcade Classics Vol1
World Heroes Anthology
King of Fighters XI
Fatal Fury Battle Archives Vol 2

Sorry If this was already posted. If not head out to your local FiveBelow and snag a few up!

Those are some damn good deals, sadly there's no Five Below where I live. I'm taking a trip to Baltimore in two weeks, got to see if there's one nearby.

I'd love to get a copy of King of Fighters XI and World Heroes....I could offer a fellow CAG a few extra bucks for their trouble if they can grab these two for me.

A discount store where everything costs $5 or less.

In addition to the SNK games the new store by me had the French Canadian version of the Bioshock/Oblivion bundle for $5.

Be warned that the quality of the emulation on the SNK Arcade Classics is rather iffy.

I've come across all of them but the SNK classics at various Toys R Us stores in the clearance section. All have been $4.99. Got some when they were 30% off for $3.50.

Check TRU if you're interested. They also had on of the KOFs.

[quote name='Kenshindono']hu so a 'high class' dollar store i guess? And they have games? thats kinda cool, wish there was one around here[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but their selection is really limited. The SNK stuff & the Oblivion bundle were the highpoints. I remember them having a ton of crap like Trigger Man for the PS2. If all Five Below stores stock the same games, then you're really not missing out on much.

One of these just opened up near me at the beginning of the month. I haven't dropped in yet, but was planning on doing so tomorrow. I wonder what they'll have.

It's mostly kids stuff like candy, board games, toys, accessories, etc. It's not as bad as some dollar stores though as most of the items aren't some shady no-brand item. As far as gaming goes, you might be lucky to find cheaper third-party controllers once in a while, usually old PC/video games, and Wii shovelware.

I hadn't been to one in awhile myself. They also had $5 wii nunchucks 3rd party but they looked decent like they'd work. I picked up the Flingsmash with wii motion plus remote at Target today so I might go back for a nunchuck.

I've purchased iPhone car chargers and wall chargers from FiveBelow before and even though they are 3rd party they still work great since the day I purchased em. I wasn't gonna shell out $35 for a charger at radioshack lol. Give FiveBelow a check out. I think many people will be surprised :)

bread's done
Back