[FIXED] Accidentally banned, was unbanned, but still sort of banned

Miranda

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
FIXED! Thanks, Cheapy!

I tweeted John about this earlier, but I'm posting it here, so he can take a look at it after more important forum issues are dealt with - such as getting the rest of CAG 3.0 working.

Due to a misclick on one of my spam reports to the mods, I was accidentally banned. John unbanned me so that I was able to view the forums again, but then I noticed that I still wasn't able to post and my user profile says I'm no longer active. He fixed it so I'm able to post again, but the other issue still remains.

Normally when people post in a thread, you can hover over their username and a little profile snippet will pop up for them, but it doesn't show anything like that when I hover over my own name. You can also click on people's avatars to get to their profiles, but mine isn't clickable. I think only mods & admins are able to see my profile now, but for everyone else, it's not available. http://www.cheapassgamer.com/user/5448-miranda/

So it's like I'm still sort of banned or a ghost or something. I think this issue might affect my ability to receive PMs and also receive marketplace feedback (when that gets enabled again), so I hope it gets fixed.

EDIT: I noticed that I'm not able to view my PMs anymore. I saw them earlier before I was accidentally banned, but I can't find them anymore now.

Since John will be busy bringing back the rest of CAG's features - I think his time would be better spent on dealing with things that affect the whole community instead of just one person, so I can wait on this.

If another mod or admin would like to take a look at this, feel free to do so. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back