FL Pastor tells couples to get it on.. for 30days.

Lupuri

CAGiversary!
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23227651/?GT1=10856

YBOR CITY, Fla. - A southwest Florida church issued a challenge for its married members this past Sunday: Hanky-panky every day. Relevant Church head pastor Paul Wirth says the 50 percent divorce rate was the catalyst for The 30-Day Sex Challenge.
"And that's no different for people who attend church," Wirth said. "Sometimes life gets in the way. Our jobs get in the way."
Oh, and the flip side of the challenge? No rolling in the sheets for the unwed.
Church member Tim Jones and his fiancée agreed to take on the challenge, though he acknowledges it'll be a tough month. But he added: "I think it's worth trying to find out other things about each other."

Oh, look. A man of the cloth is oblivious to the fact that the biggest catalyst for divorce stems from financial problems - something no amount of booty-knocking can fix.

For 30 days 1 couple will get it on non-stop.

Day 1. Yes!
Day 2. Yeah!
Day 30. Oh god i can't go on any longer.....

[quote name='pacifickarma']Hmm... Sounds like Morgan Spurlock should get in on this...[/QUOTE]
:rofl:
[quote name='JolietJake']For 30 days 1 couple will get it on non-stop.

Day 1. Yes!
Day 2. Yeah!
Day 30. Oh god i can't go on any longer.....[/QUOTE]

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I find it funny that a pastor would say that the cause of the divorce rate was that.

Not surprising, funny.

"I haven't slept for 2 days.....because that would be too long."

-Mitch Hedberg, profit of our age

Also, "hanky-panky" needs to be stricken from all language. It is a ridiculous word.

I somewhat applaud the pastor for understanding that sex isn't this big bad terrible thing that should only be used for procreation, and that it is indeed a good recreational activity with added health and social benefits (plus it's fun).

But I dunno, like Myke said - acting like it's a solution to bigger problems is silly. Especially when that crowd probably just practices boring vanilla sex.

[quote name='mykevermin']Oh, look. A man of the cloth is oblivious to the fact that the biggest catalyst for divorce stems from financial problems - something no amount of booty-knocking can fix.[/quote]

The girls hanging around Logan's Circle would beg to differ.

[quote name='Lupuri']http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23227651/?GT1=10856

YBOR CITY, Fla. - A southwest Florida church issued a challenge for its married members this past Sunday: Hanky-panky every day. Relevant Church head pastor Paul Wirth says the 50 percent divorce rate was the catalyst for The 30-Day Sex Challenge.
"And that's no different for people who attend church," Wirth said. "Sometimes life gets in the way. Our jobs get in the way."
Oh, and the flip side of the challenge? No rolling in the sheets for the unwed.
Church member Tim Jones and his fiancée agreed to take on the challenge, though he acknowledges it'll be a tough month. But he added: "I think it's worth trying to find out other things about each other."[/QUOTE]

Am I the only one who caught this-

No rolling in the sheets for the unwed.

And then THIS?

Church member Tim Jones and his fiancée agreed to take on the challenge

I call for the banstick right now.

^^ Wasn't that an Elvis song? "A little more conversation a little less action, please" ;)

Kind of bold to admit to your entire church you are doing the deed before marriage but based on the pastor I'd say the church must be pretty open to talking bout it.

bread's done
Back