Flame War Forums

defender

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
FYI....this post was given the OK by CheapyD.

I just wanted to say hello to you guys and let you quickly know about a new site I have called Flame War Forums. The site is dedicated to all the trash talking not allowed at most places. The site has no rules, logs no IPs, and requires no activation for signup. It's a great place to invite someone you want to flame but can't because forum rules prevent it. Do any one you visit YTMND type forums? This is gonna be like that in some ways. Spam it.

Also I wanted to start discussion on some of the webs best flame wars. It would be cool to have a sort of archive of them. So if you know a great flame war somewhere please post it at FWF with a link. I appreciate it.

I know CAG has had some great flame wars. DennisDuckFat come to mind.

http://www.flamewarforums.com

[quote name='defender']FYI....this post was given the OK by CheapyD.

I just wanted to say hello to you guys and let you quickly know about a new site I have called Flame War Forums. The site is dedicated to all the trash talking not allowed at most places. The site has no rules, logs no IPs, and requires no activation for signup. It's a great place to invite someone you want to flame but can't because forum rules prevent it. Do any one you visit YTMND type forums? This is gonna be like that in some ways. Spam it.

Also I wanted to start discussion on some of the webs best flame wars. It would be cool to have a sort of archive of them. So if you know a great flame war somewhere please post it at FWF with a link. I appreciate it.

I know CAG has had some great flame wars. DennisDuckFat come to mind.

http://www.flamewarforums.com[/QUOTE]
Hey Defender! Good to see you! You may want to change your registration agreement. The default wording contradicts the "no rules, logs no IPs" setup you describe, yet you have to agree to it to sign up.

Man, we should give you the contact info for all the idiots we banned from here (David85 anyone?). They'd be ideal candidates for your forums.

[quote name='daphatty']Man, we should give you the contact info for all the idiots we banned from here (David85 anyone?). They'd be ideal candidates for your forums.[/QUOTE]
David85 got banned again? Sweet.

/b/ probably has the best flame wars (if they can even be called that.)

The site has no rules, logs no IPs, and requires no activation for signup.

It's like you're asking for CP to be posted there :lol:

[quote name='Apossum']/b/ probably has the best flame wars (if they can even be called that.)

It's like you're asking for CP to be posted there :lol:[/quote]

Desu and grieving jew do not a flame war make.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Desu and grieving jew do not a flame war make.[/QUOTE]

jesu = desu and flaming jew? :lol:

I like the concept but I wonder if it will work. I think most flames needs a reference point in order for the flames to start. Insulting people just for the sake of insulting people doesn't seem like it would work.

Of course, I could be wrong.

bread's done
Back