Flash Focus $3.97 fsss too!!

Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully the club nintendo points are still valid. I only need 10 more for elite.

[quote name='kaw']Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully the club nintendo points are still valid. I only need 10 more for elite.[/QUOTE]

They will be.

In for one -- for $4, why the hell not.

[quote name='kaw']Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully the club nintendo points are still valid. I only need 10 more for elite.[/QUOTE]
how many points do you need for elite?

[quote name='Techman16']how many points do you need for elite?[/QUOTE]

600 in one club year (July 1 - June 30). I opened 3 old games and tried registering their codes (Kirby Canvas Curse, Magical Starsign, and Children of Mana, but it only registered the games and a message popped up saying I couldn't earn coins for them. :cry:

[quote name='kaw']600 in one club year (July 1 - June 30). I opened 3 old games and tried registering their codes (Kirby Canvas Curse, Magical Starsign, and Children of Mana, but it only registered the games and a message popped up saying I couldn't earn coins for them. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I really hope you didnt just opened a new copy of Kirby Canvas Curse for the code

[quote name='62t']I really hope you didnt just opened a new copy of Kirby Canvas Curse for the code[/QUOTE]

I did indeed. I didn't realize how much it went sealed until a few days ago. Oh well, I wasn't planning on selling it anyway.

It's a really short game with not a whole lot to unlock but worth $4. I paid $10 for it a few years ago and sold it a few weeks later.

bread's done
Back