flcl ultimate edition t-shirt

Sort of. This was an offer that Broccolli was doing with the FLCL Ultimate set. You get a free t-shirt if you mail in the post card included with the DVD set.

[quote name='WTK']I got my t-shirt a couple weeks ago. And here is a picture of the t-shirt posted by someone @ AoD![/QUOTE]Damn, that's nice. How long does this offer last for? How much is the A/V improved from the original DVD set? I have the original DVDs (with the BOX, baby!) which is why I didn't give much thought to the new set. But the combination of a nice shirt and improved audiovisual stuff could push me to buy this...

[quote name='BustaUppa']Damn, that's nice. How long does this offer last for? How much is the A/V improved from the original DVD set? I have the original DVDs (with the BOX, baby!) which is why I didn't give much thought to the new set. But the combination of a nice shirt and improved audiovisual stuff could push me to buy this...[/quote]

I'd be interested to know this, too. I also have the original art box and the DVDs but I'm not so sure those extras are worth buying the whole set again. I know this won't happen, but if these were somehow to be in widescreen (and not cropped to fit a widescreen like the recent DBZ releases), I'd be all over this.

bread's done
Back