Flea Market finds - EarthBound, etc

snipegod

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I went to this little flea market not 2 minutes away from my house today for the first time (there's a huge flea market 10 minutes away that I usually go to). When I say little, I mean maybe 15 poh-dunk stalls at the most.

Anyways, here's what I got today:

SNES:
Super Mario World
Dragon's Lair
Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts
Gradius III
Mortal Kombat II
EarthBound (this is the real kicker ... I searched eBay and it seems this one is worth quite a bit?)

NES:
Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt
Super Mario Bros. 2
Super Mario Bros. 3
The Uncanny X-Men

6 SNES games: $16
4 NES games: $7

Nah, it's just the cart.

None of the games worked at first (except Super Mario World), but after I took a Q-tip and rubbing alcohol to them, they all work fine now.

The only flea market within relative driving distance of me has one gaming vendor. All of his merchandise is used, and every game looks like it has been used as a frisbee across pavement. To top it off his prices are about five to seven dollars off of new. I do not understand how he has stayed in his spot for six months!

In other words, I am jealous of all of you who have decent flea markets.

I got super dosge ball for 3 and a power pad for 10 at a peddlers mall. Not sure I got a good deal on the power pad though.

Nice finds!

On a side note, a few months ago I got my copy of Earthbound for $4 at a place that usually charges $15-$30 on average for the more popular SNES RPG's. I was surprised to find it priced so low. It was a loose cart and in pretty good condition. :D

bread's done
Back