Flyer July 24th-30th [Canada]

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!
RCSS

Coupon for Spend $200 get a $25 gift card.
Coupon buy Wii sports resort bundle with a 2nd Wii motion plus save $15. Regular price $84.98 on sale for $69.98
(The best deal I've seen for this)

Future Shop

Wii Sports Resort $59.99
Wii Motion plus $24.99
360 Wireless controller With Viva Pinata and Banjo Kazooie $69.99 save $10
Face breaker 360 $9.99
The Club PS3 $14.99
MLB the Show PS2 $9.99
Prince Of Persia $19.99
Pure PS3 $26.99
Guitar Hero Aerosmith with rock star mullet and Cheap Guitar controller PS2 $24.99
Patapon 2 $9.99
Loco Roco 2 $9.99

PSP 3000 with 3 UMD movies Armageddon, National Treasure and The Incredibles $169.99

Trade in Deal
Get an extra $10 Trade in credit when you trade in towards Wii sports Resort.

Best Buy

Red Fraction $59.99 Save $10
12 Live Gold card $49.99 save $10
60GB 360 with Chrome Hounds and The Darkness $299.99
Ear Force X1 $59.99 Save $10
PSP 3000 with free Lego Indian Jones $169.99
Wii Sports Resort $59.99

Walmart

Nothing

Forgetting the best deal of all.

Little King Story for full price at EB. If you have a Wii, BUY IT. Only EB stocks it, unfortunately.

Combine Futureshop $10 extra credit for Wii Sports Resort + PM Bestbuy $59.99 + trade-in a $40 game = win.

Thanks.

[quote name='psyck0']Forgetting the best deal of all.

Little King Story for full price at EB. If you have a Wii, BUY IT. Only EB stocks it, unfortunately.[/QUOTE]

Is full price 49 or 59?
HMV will have it for 54 if you can find it.

I let my friend know about Prince of Persia; he's been wanting it for a while. I'm thinking about getting it too, but this guy on the classifieds is selling Gunstar Heroes on Genesis for $20 and it's mighty tempting...

Eh that's not the greatest deal for WSR... it was $50 w/ free shipping at FS/BB, which means you're only saving about $5 more with the RCSS deal.

I have some FS receipts for $10 off WSR if anyone can make use of them (Or Tiger 10, FNR4, The Bigs 2 for that matter).. expires Aug 6.

[quote name='rkenshin']Are they going to sell a retail voucher for Gears of War 2 All Fronts Collection?[/QUOTE]

No that was cancelled a little bit after it was announced. :bomb:

[quote name='thegamecubist']I let my friend know about Prince of Persia; he's been wanting it for a while. I'm thinking about getting it too, but this guy on the classifieds is selling Gunstar Heroes on Genesis for $20 and it's mighty tempting...[/QUOTE]

I was lucky the other day to find a copy of Gunstar Heroes for 5$!

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Eh that's not the greatest deal for WSR... it was $50 w/ free shipping at FS/BB, which means you're only saving about $5 more with the RCSS deal.[/QUOTE]
$5 cheaper still makes it the greatest deal so far for anyone who wanted a second M+. ;)

[quote name='Fuzzy']$5 cheaper still makes it the greatest deal so far for anyone who wanted a second M+. ;)[/QUOTE]

Well there is Tiger Woods 10 (M+ is essentially $10 with the game) and I believe Costco is selling the M+ for $20. With a long weekend coming up, 20% off accessories would knock the M+ down to $20 as well. But if you want two M+'s with WSR this Sunday, that's a good deal. ;)

bread's done
Back