Flyers 29th-5th [Canada]

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!
RCSS Ontario

No tax sale Friday, Saturday & Sunday Open to close
Xbox 360 4GB $149.99 Save $50 (I predict a price drop at e3)

PSP Go $149.99 Save $50
Coupon buy a PSP core get 2 PSP favourite games

RCSS West has the no tax sale Friday April 29th from 5PM till midnight. Otherwise same deals as above.

Toys R Us

$10 gift card when you buy 2 3DS games
Xbox 360 4GB $149.99 Save $50 with a free $14.97 game
$10 gift card with the kinect sensor bundle
Save $10 on these games: WF All stars, Marvel VS Capcom, Sonic riders, Dance Paradise
All $19.99 games $14.97 20 to choose from
360/PS3/Wii Lego Star wars III $44.97
DS Lego Star Wars III $34.97
360/PS3/Wii Star Wars Force Unleashed II $24.97

25% off all DS accessories

Nerf Sonic items 25% off

Walmart

4GB 360 $138
12 months xbox live $48

Zellers

Nothing

Best Buy

4GB 360 $129.99 Link
250GB 360 HD $99.99

COD Black Ops $49.99

Future Shop

4GB 360 $129.99 Link \\
CODBLOPS $49.99

PS3 with Uncharted 2 $299.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bloodwings']I'm pretty sure Futureshop and Best Buy have Xbox 360 4GB for $129 starting tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Yes

will this be available online ? im located at the california west coast .. would like to jump on the 129$ 4gb xbox 360 myself

[quote name='abe125']will this be available online ? im located at the california west coast .. would like to jump on the 129$ 4gb xbox 360 myself[/QUOTE]

Yes, but whether they will ship to the US is another question.

[quote name='abe125']will this be available online ? im located at the california west coast .. would like to jump on the 129$ 4gb xbox 360 myself[/QUOTE]

You'll also want to check out the exchange rate (the Canadian Dollar is actually stronger than the US so you'll end up paying a few extra dollars) and make sure there are no taxes or duties applicable.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']
Best Buy

4GB 360 $129.99

Future Shop

4GB 360 $129.99
[/QUOTE]

HOLY COW!! Somebody kick me in the guts, I must be dreaming!

All this while PSN is still down. In God and the Tooth Fairy I trust.

Thanks Princess for bringing sunshine on this rainy day.

[quote name='snuter']It looks like the $129 Xbox 360 4GB model will be pretty limited at Bestbuy due to Microsoft shipping errors... so, they are offering the 4GB Kinect bundle (normally $299) for $179 as well. You can get a raincheck for the regular 4GB model if you want it and it is sold out. It should be instock on Monday.

Here is the link:

http://plug-in.bestbuy.ca/t5/Video-Games-Toys/Update-on-shipping-issues-with-XBOX-360/td-p/21012[/QUOTE]

Thanks a million times. I'll head to the nearest Best Buy showing "Out of stock" on their web site to make sure they won't argue with me that they still have the 4 GB in stock. 180$ for a Kinect bundle is almost like stealing it.

Kudos to Snuter.

Pub

Damn. I would maybe consider picking up the Kinect bundle for $180 if I thought I could sell the system that comes with it for $120-130 or so. $50 is about as much as I'd be willing to pay for Kinect anyway.

[quote name='Pajo']why do I already have an xbox slim :whistle2:(
that kinect bundle deal is unreal[/QUOTE]

I just traded my old 360 for that EB promo, how do you think I feel?

Then again my 360 was a few hours of game time from going 100% RROD, so that makes it a bit better.

It looks like EB/GS has altered their trade-in program for the Xbox 360. It appears the standard 4GB model is now eligible for the trade-in, making the 4GB Slim only $29.99 after trading in an old 360.

http://www.gamestop.ca/

It's one of the advertisements on the main page.

[quote name='onemorechanc']Dang, the Kinect bundle is in-store only, and I don't have a Best Buy anywhere near me. Guess I'll have to miss this one ...[/QUOTE]

Futureshop is doing it as well, but again, it is in store only. Hopefully there is one close by.

[quote name='game_fanatic']It looks like EB/GS has altered their trade-in program for the Xbox 360. It appears the standard 4GB model is now eligible for the trade-in, making the 4GB Slim only $29.99 after trading in an old 360.

http://www.gamestop.ca/

It's one of the advertisements on the main page.[/QUOTE]Hmm, I have a backup Falcon 360 sitting in the closet and using a Jasper as my main with a 120GB on it. It's tempting to just cash in on the Falcon but the hard drive incompatibility is souring me.

Oh well. Saving up for a new PC anyway, I probably won't be playing a whole lotta 360 in the near future.

[quote name='No One']Hmm, I have a backup Falcon 360 sitting in the closet and using a Jasper as my main with a 120GB on it. It's tempting to just cash in on the Falcon but the hard drive incompatibility is souring me.

Oh well. Saving up for a new PC anyway, I probably won't be playing a whole lotta 360 in the near future.[/QUOTE]

It is the same hardrive in both. I opened my old 120GB hardrive and put it into the new slim no problem. There are videos on youtube on how to do it. Also, you can buy a new slim hard drive enclosure for $5ish on focalprice if you want.

[quote name='snuter']It is the same hardrive in both. I opened my old 120GB hardrive and put it into the new slim no problem. There are videos on youtube on how to do it. Also, you can buy a new slim hard drive enclosure for $5ish on focalprice if you want.[/QUOTE]Dare I? Curious though, do they expect a controller along with the console in the trade? I imagine so.

[quote name='snuter']Futureshop is doing it as well, but again, it is in store only. Hopefully there is one close by.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, there is a Futureshop, and I will probably try it, but I'm not holding my breath. The shipping issue seemed to be limited to Best Buy.

[quote name='No One']Dare I? Curious though, do they expect a controller along with the console in the trade? I imagine so.[/QUOTE]

Yep, controller is required. (You get a new one, so no big deal). I did it for the new warranty and the free wireless networking. It runs quite a bit quieter and cooler.

One followed me home...

http://twitpic.com/4r3225

Slim from Best Buy I had $20 reward zone and $35 from trading in some games. The HD is from EB games, I used stored up credit.

BTW my Best Buy (Kanata) was offering rain checks to customers who came in looking for the 360 and they didn't have any. Luckily a service person found 3 on a end cap they didn't know were there in the TV department...

Last edited by a moderator:
Score!

Bought one Kinect bundle for 180$, I still have that dumb smile on my face.

I hurried for no reason, they had a bunch of it (Montreal, Marché Central). They don't even try to hide it: it's advertised in plain sight!

w2bvjk.png

It's Christmas in April. We even got the shitty weather.

Thanks for all OPs who spread the word!

Pub

[quote name='publicsd']Score!

Bought one Kinect bundle for 180$, I still have that dumb smile on my face.

I hurried for no reason, they had a bunch of it (Montreal, Marché Central). They don't even try to hide it: it's advertised in plain sight!

w2bvjk.png

It's Christmas in April. We even got the shitty weather.

Thanks for all OPs who spread the word!

Pub[/QUOTE]Wow that's an amazing deal!!! and thanks for the response zelda.

[quote name='snuter']It looks like the $129 Xbox 360 4GB model will be pretty limited at Bestbuy due to Microsoft shipping errors... so, they are offering the 4GB Kinect bundle (normally $299) for $179 as well. You can get a raincheck for the regular 4GB model if you want it and it is sold out. It should be instock on Monday.

Here is the link:

http://plug-in.bestbuy.ca/t5/Video-Games-Toys/Update-on-shipping-issues-with-XBOX-360/td-p/21012[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this post; I wouldn't have been able to take advantage of this amazing deal without it.

That Kinect deal is insane! Kind of tempted to see if I can pick one up. But then again, I already have a 250GB slim and I have no idea what I'd do with an extra console...

Seems everyone but me missed the deal at BB. They have $50 PSN cards advertised for $20 in this weeks flyer.

I just mentioned this in the Canadian Deals thread on GAF as well, so hopefully enough of you can take advantage of this deal before someone puts it up on RFD.

bread's done
Back