Flyers April 27 - May 3 [Canada]

AndyTwobeats

CAGiversary!
TRU
http://i45.tinypic.com/11ux4xl.jpg
- Buy 1, Get 1 for 30% off (of equal or lesser value), all videogames, excluding clearance

Best Buy Reward Zone Gamers Club (April 23-29 only)
- Coupon for $10 off any $30+ videogame (excluding sale items)
http://image.emailinfo2.bestbuy.com/lib/fec9167375630178/m/2/RWZCA_20120420_Diablo3_EN.pdf

Thanks to Cthulhu8u for the following:

Shoppers Drug Mart
Get 18,500 Bonus Points (Sat to Mon) when you spend $75 or more (That's a $25 savings value!)
PS3 160gb - $229.99
25% off Nintendo or Playstation games (selected titles)
25% off Nintendo Intec gaming accessories

FutureShop
$39.99 games - PS3/360 (BF3, SSX, FIFA Street, FIFA Soccer 12, Tiger Woods PGA Tour, Reckoning)
PS Vita w/bonus BT headset - $249.99
Mortal Kombat Vita - $39.99

XBox wireless controller - $44.99
XBox BT headset - $49.99
Xbox Wireless Speed Wheel - $59.99
Driving Force GT wheel - $99.99
Xbox 250gb Value Bundle - $299.99 (c/w COD:WAW, Splinter Cell Conviction, Fable 3, HALO Reach)
Kinect Sensor bundle - $129.99

$20 gaming credit towards GTAV when you preorder Max Payne 3
Bonus Steelbook with preorder of either Diablo 3 or Ghost Recon Future Soldier

BestBuy
Bonus Assassin's Creed Brotherhood with purchase of any Xbox 360
XBox BT headset - $59.99
XBox 320gb Drive and Lego Star Wars III - $119.99

PS Vita w/bonus case - $249.99
Twisted Metal - $39.99
UC3 - $39.99
R&C All 4 One - $39.99

2 for $30 games (over 80 titles to choose from, check online and instore for details)
ME2, Batman:AA, GTAIV, Skate 3, Barbie Jet Set & Style, just to name some of the notable titles shown

Call of Duty sale
MW3 - $49.99
COD:BLOPS - $29.99
MW2 - $19.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe i'll use that 10$ with some RZ GC's and pick up the Witcher 2, I'm tired of waiting for Amazon.ca to ship my copy, it's been Out Of Stock since launch day... All this waiting isn't worth the 5$ I'm saving. Thanks!

[quote name='AftComet']Can you print out two coupons and use them on two items?[/QUOTE]
In my email from Best Buy it says one per customer. Maybe you could walk out the store and then come back in to make the 2nd purchase.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']In my email from Best Buy it says one per customer. Maybe you could walk out the store and then come back in to make the 2nd purchase.[/QUOTE]

Where the shit is my email? Stupid Best Buy.

[quote name='Wikkidkarma']Where the shit is my email? Stupid Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

The email wasn't titled in a way that made the coupon obvious.

Mine was titled something like Get 800 reward points when you preorder Diablo 3. Inside that email was a picture that mentioned the $10 coupon that you could click to get it.

Best Buy Reward Zone Gamers Club (April 23-29 only)
RFD has a thread going already, a lot of the questions are answered there already.
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/best...ced-game-apr-23-29-a-1168396/?prefixid=Games9

[quote name='AftComet']Can you print out two coupons and use them on two items?[/QUOTE]

Apparently the code gets posted to your RZ account, so once you use it they know.

[quote name='Mxylptlk']Is $29.99 considered $30+?

I'd consider getting dead island for $20.[/QUOTE]

No, but some CSRs might be able to bump the price by 1 cent, making it qualify. They have to know what they are doing, which is very hit and miss with BestBuy employees.

Shoppers Drug Mart
Get 18,500 Bonus Points (Sat to Mon) when you spend $75 or more (That's a $25 savings value!)
PS3 160gb - $229.99
25% off Nintendo or Playstation games (selected titles)
25% off Nintendo Intec gaming accessories

FutureShop
$39.99 games - PS3/360 (BF3, SSX, FIFA Street, FIFA Soccer 12, Tiger Woods PGA Tour, Reckoning)
PS Vita w/bonus BT headset - $249.99

XBox BT headset - $49.99
Xbox Wireless Speed Wheel - $59.99
Driving Force GT wheel - $99.99
Xbox 250gb Value Bundle - $299.99 (c/w COD:WAW, Splinter Cell Conviction, Fable 3, HALO Reach)

$20 gaming credit towards GTAV when you preorder Max Payne 3
Bonus Steelbook with preorder of either Diablo 3 or Ghost Recon Future Soldier

BestBuy
Bonus Assassin's Creed Brotherhood with purchase of any Xbox 360
XBox BT headset - $59.99
XBox 320gb Drive and Lego Star Wars III - $119.99

PS Vita w/bonus case - $249.99
Twisted Metal - $39.99
UC3 - $39.99
R&C All 4 One - $39.99

2 for $30 games (over 80 titles to choose from, check online and instore for details)
ME2, Batman:AA, GTAIV, Skate 3, Barbie Jet Set & Style, just to name some of the notable titles shown

Call of Duty sale
MW3 - $49.99
COD:BLOPS - $29.99
MW2 - $19.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='irishcthulhu']The email wasn't titled in a way that made the coupon obvious.

Mine was titled something like Get 800 reward points when you preorder Diablo 3. Inside that email was a picture that mentioned the $10 coupon that you could click to get it.[/QUOTE]

Ahhhh. Crafty. I did indeed get that email. Thank you for clarifying!

nothing this week for me (game wise)

wonder if there are any good bluray or tv series' on sale. I want to pick up Game of Thrones on bluray but hate paying full price for them

[quote name='kyle071785']nothing this week for me (game wise)

wonder if there are any good bluray or tv series' on sale. I want to pick up Game of Thrones on bluray but hate paying full price for them[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Best Buy had a bunch of HBO stuff on sale last week but sadly not Game of Thrones... I did pick up all 5 seasons of The Wire, which if anybody hasn't watched yet, you need to, its in-frickin-credible.

[quote name='retro.elite']I would like to point out that using font colour white, the text doesn't show up on mobile view.[/QUOTE]

My apologies, I didn't know that. My fault for posting it like that, just trying to make some deals stand out.
Hopefully A2B can change his post.

Thatrs the good offer from SDm. Used the points at the special redemption toward xmas and their worth $2.50 per 1000. If one spent $75 and only bought non taxable items its like 38% off. A little less with taxable items but still makes *some* of the games the best deal going.

[quote name='PapaLau']I did pick up all 5 seasons of The Wire, which if anybody hasn't watched yet, you need to, its in-frickin-credible.[/QUOTE]

Easily one of the best shows to ever air, HBO and all the other "unrated" channels air my favorite shows.

I think I'm going to pick up Tales of the Abyss for the 3DS with the Best Buy coupon, I've been craving a good JRPG and the user reviews on Metacritic score it pretty good.

We are looking for a Blu-ray player and were considering buying a PS3 to get gaming capabilities as well. That is mind, is the $229 + $25 points back at SDM worthwhile or should we hold out? We don't urgently need it, just looking for a good deal.

[quote name='squirrelmaster']Easily one of the best shows to ever air, HBO and all the other "unrated" channels air my favorite shows.

I think I'm going to pick up Tales of the Abyss for the 3DS with the Best Buy coupon, I've been craving a good JRPG and the user reviews on Metacritic score it pretty good.[/QUOTE]

The 3D is abysmal (cutscenes aren't even in 3D) but the game itself is great.

[quote name='CoachHines']The 3D is abysmal (cutscenes aren't even in 3D) but the game itself is great.[/QUOTE]
Let's be honest. Most people aren't buying 3DS games for the 3D anymore. That gimmick is dead for a lot of people. Tales of the Abyss is a great game though.

[quote name='ospray']We are looking for a Blu-ray player and were considering buying a PS3 to get gaming capabilities as well. That is mind, is the $229 + $25 points back at SDM worthwhile or should we hold out? We don't urgently need it, just looking for a good deal.[/QUOTE]

If you can find it, apparently Staples are putting 250 GB PS3s on clearance for $150. They're only going to carry the 160 GB and 320 GB systems.

[quote name='ospray']We are looking for a Blu-ray player and were considering buying a PS3 to get gaming capabilities as well. That is mind, is the $229 + $25 points back at SDM worthwhile or should we hold out? We don't urgently need it, just looking for a good deal.[/QUOTE]

I haven't really been watching hardware deals since I bought my 2nd ps3 but $229 seems like the cheapest ps3's have ever been. I'd say jump on it!

It's not a great deal; the 160GB units have been $199.99 on several occasions. If you're not in a rush you might be better off waiting; however, it's not a bad deal either.

[quote name='Derfel']It's not a great deal; the 160GB units have been $199.99 on several occasions. If you're not in a rush you might be better off waiting; however, it's not a bad deal either.[/QUOTE]

Other than Boxing Day when has the PS3 been $199?

I'm hoping at E3 Sony announces that as regular price.

bread's done
Back