Flyers April 30th-May 6th

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!
Future Shop

Mass Effect 2 - $49.99
Bioshock 2 - $39.99
Halo 3 ODST - $39.99
Buy 2 of the above and save an additional $10
$45 trade in value for Final Fantasy XIII, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, New Super Mario Bros. Wii
XBOX Live 12 Months Gold - $39.99

Best Buy

12 Months Live $39.99 (you'll want to do a in-store pick up)
Halo ODST $39.99 (Reach beta starts Monday!)
2 for $40 PS3 games: Uncharted, GT5:p, LBP, inFamous, Resistance 2, Killzone 2, GOW Collection
Logitech wheel DF GT $119.99 Save $50
PS3 controller reg. $54.99 save $10 when purchased with any PS3 game
360 Elite spring bundle $298.99
EA Active $49.99
EA active More workouts $29.99 Save $15
Ubi Softs Your Shape $49.99
biggest loser $29.99
DSi XL with Brain Age 2 $199.99

Trade in deals select game $45 TIV. shows: FFXIII, GOW III, MW2 PS3, Bioshock 2 360, Super Mario Bros. Wii. details www.bestbuy.ca/tradeingames for list

Blu Rays:
Saving Private Ryan $27.99
Doctor Zhivago $29.99

Shoppers Drug Mart

20% off selected Nintendo accessories. No detail yet and their flyer starts Saturday not Friday.

Walmart

Super Street Fighter 4, $44.83
Halo OSDT, $48.83
Dead to Rights: Retribution, $59.83

Maxi & Cie / RCSS QC flyer

Nintendo DSi with Mario & Luigi Bowser Inside Story $179.99
Nintendo Wii with Wii Sports, Remote and Nunchuk $209.99

Toys R Us

25% off $19.99 games (all systems)
$14.97: Brain Age, etc.
Free Price is Right game with purchase of DS/DSi (not XL)
$10 GC with PSP 3000 Core
Hannah Montana PSP $129.97
Halo 3 ODST $49.99 (looks like a universal price drop)

Zellers

DS Lite with both Brain Age 2 and Big Brain Academy $149.99 Save $40

Also this Saturday is free comic book day!

Last edited by a moderator:
er the 360 comes with 7 games this week at FS
fable 2, pop, odst, forza, mirrors edge, jericho and stranglehold. also 2 for 30 GH psp is still on.

2 for $40 deal seemed too good to be true, so I went to their site to double-check.
It is indeed real, except its only limited to GoW Collection, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, inFamous, Killzone 2 and Resistance 2.
Still very good but LBP and GT:p aren't part of the deal, sadly.

[quote name='zlo2']Still very good but LBP and GT:p aren't part of the deal, sadly.[/QUOTE]

Both are part of the deal because they are shown in the flyer and have their web codes listed. Plus I picked up LBP along with GoW collection in the deal today :/

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']Both are part of the deal because they are shown in the flyer and have their web codes listed. Plus I picked up LBP along with GoW collection in the deal today :/[/QUOTE]

Yep, you're right! There is discrepancy on their website. Just went back triple-checked(?!) and the same deal applies to LBP and GTP.
Its just when you click on the 'Special Offers' link, it only shows those 5 games.

Wow, do your trade ins at Best Buy. When I traded at FS in the past it took 15-20 minutes to complete the process, not including waiting for service. They took down my entire life history. I just traded NSMB Wii at Best Buy and was in and out in 5 minutes, they didn't take down ANY information. Although at one point she asked if I wanted store credit and when I said what are my options she didn't give me any other options.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Wow, do your trade ins at Best Buy. When I traded at FS in the past it took 15-20 minutes to complete the process, not including waiting for service. They took down my entire life history. I just traded NSMB Wii at Best Buy and was in and out in 5 minutes, they didn't take down ANY information. Although at one point she asked if I wanted store credit and when I said what are my options she didn't give me any other options.[/QUOTE]

Stop generalizing the whole corporation because you couldn't be more wrong. I went to BestBuy to trade-in GoW3 for SSF4 and it must have taken me 30 minutes waiting for the clueless employee struggle through the process.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Wow, do your trade ins at Best Buy. When I traded at FS in the past it took 15-20 minutes to complete the process, not including waiting for service...[/QUOTE]
[quote name='CoachHines']Stop generalizing the whole corporation because you couldn't be more wrong. I went to BestBuy to trade-in GoW3 for SSF4 and it must have taken me 30 minutes waiting for the clueless employee struggle through the process.[/QUOTE]

OK, no need to start a war over who has the crappiest service here :)
Well the thing is both stores should have the same process because they are the same company. I've had bad and good service from both, but have only done trade-ins at FS when they first started and the service was terrible. But this was understandable since they had just started, so the bugs had to be worked out. At any rate, a clueless employee will always make the process slower.

[quote name='PuppetYuber']:( I only want GoW collection[/QUOTE]
That's all I wanted, so I had to find a friend to take another GH game so I could get GoW for free (I had a $20 BestBuy RewardZone coupon).
If I couldn't find someone to go in with me, I was also considering buying the GH with the highest TIV and try to recoup something that way. EB has some nice May promos you should check out, like $20 more TIV with trade-in towards buying a used game $49.99 or more. It might be a long shot, but there are options...

Well I managed to get Infamous and Resistance 2 from BB and LBP, Killzone 2 and a 12 month Live subscription from Futureshop thanks to price matching.

I got all of the games with a clear, non-GH case too.

[quote name='SickBoy']Is it clear what accessories the Shoppers sale applies to yet? I ask because from the flyer itself, it looks an awful lot like the accessories that are actually on sale are things like "DS 300-piece accessory sets," handlebars for your Wiimote and other such crud.[/QUOTE]

I was in a Shoppers twice this week and meant to find out, but forgot both times. Seems like few people here either know or care. Oh well... didn't really have enough money to buy point cards even if they were on sale.

bread's done
Back