Flyers April 9th-15th Canada

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!
Best Buy

Splinter Cell 360 $64.99 CE $79.99
Free Splinter Cell poster and rogers App with purchase
360 250GB Splinter Cell Bundle $399.99
Splinter Cell Trade in two get it free bestbuy.ca/tradeingames for list April 13-15 only
360 Spring Elite Bundle with Fable II $299.99
360 Controller $44.99
Tekken 5 $19.99
Buy GOW III get GOW collection for $14.99
Wii Fit PLus $19.99
Pre-order and get a $5 gift card Super Street Fighter IV, Red Dead Redemption and Alan Wake
Not in the flyer but Ratchet & Clank Future Crack in Time is $29.99

Blu Ray Gone with the Wind $24.99

Walmart

Borderlands $47.83
Rubermaid easy find lids 40 piece set $19.97

RCSS Ontario

Coupon Spend $250 get a $25 Gift card (Useful on Systems)
Coupon Save $10 off 360 game over $59.98
12 months Xbox Live $54.99 Save $5
360 controller $49.99 Save $5
360 N Wirless $89.99 Save $10

ToysRUs

NSMB Wii $54.97 Save $5
:lol: Sorry if anyone here had to work on it but Ubi Soft has a Rackets sports game with a camera. It's literally 5 "different" racket sports games: Tennis, Squash, Badminton, Ping Pong and Beach Tennis. $29.97 Save $10
B1 Get 1 1/2 off on all value games $19.99 and under
20% off DS & DSI accessories
Guitar Haro on tour 1/2 off with purchase of Guitar Hero On tour Decades Bundle
Buy a DS or DS Lite and get a Starter kit for free
PS3 Greatest Hits Titles $29.99 and up buy 2 and save $10 Buy 3 and Save $20 (shows the latest additions)
PS3 Controller $49.97 Save $5
Splinter Cell 360 $64.99
360 Accessories sale Buy 1 save $20% Buy 2 Save 30% excludes POINTS CARD and clearance.

2 for $10 Hasbro Card Games
2 for $30 on $19.99 Lego sets 15 to choose from

Future Shop

Splinter Cell Conviction - $59.99 13th to 15th only
Splinter Cell Conviction CE - $79.99
Xbox 360 Splinter Cell Conviction Elite Bundle - $399.99
Xbox 360 Elite Bundle with Forza/Halo - $299.99
Pokeman Heart Gold or Silver DS - $39.99
Spongebob vs The Big One Beach Party Cookoff DS - $19.99
Glory of Heracles DS - $19.99
Borderlands EXpansion Pack - $24.99
Mass Effect 2 - $49.99
360 Wireless Headset - $55.99
360 Wireless Controllers with 6ft HDMI - $47.99
DSi - $179.99 comes with free game and case
PSP 3000 - $169.99

Games $19.99:
Prince Of Persia
Metal Gear Solid LE
Street Fighter 4
Fight Night Round 4
NHL 2K10
Dark Void

Games for $29.99 ($20 off)
Fable 2
Halo Wars
Killzone 2
Infamous
Little Big Planet
Resistance 2

Trade 2 get it free for
Splinter Cell Conviction
God Of War 3
Final Fantasy 13

Last edited by a moderator:
I preordered SSF4 from Best Buy and was told I will get the gift card upon purchase. Just thought I'd let everyone know because when I preordered MW2 from there last year, they gave me the $10 gift card on the spot when I preordered.

[quote name='kn00tcn']what kind of 'value' toysrus games are there? though still not much of a deal..[/QUOTE]

The usual Wii shovelware etc. Their website might give you an idea, just don't get your hopes up...

Closed the other thread to save people replying to both...Here's what I typed up

Walmart

Xbox 360 Elite Bundle 120gb with Forza/HAlo ODST - $299
Xbox Live Messenger Pack - $76.93
Splinter Cell Conviction - $69.83
Borderlands Expansion Pack - $24.93
Borderlands - $47.83
Xbox Wireless Network Adapter - $84.83

Toy's R Us

Save $10 when you buy 2, Save $20 when you buy 3 on all $29.99 PS3 Greatest Hits titles (ad shows LBP/Infamous/Resistance 2)
B1 Save 20%, B2 Save 30% on 360 accessories
B1G1 Half off on all $19.99 and under games.

Future Shop

Splinter Cell Conviction - $59.99 13th to 15th only
Splinter Cell Conviction CE - $79.99
Xbox 360 Splinter Cell Conviction Elite Bundle - $399.99
Xbox 360 Elite Bundle with Forza/Halo - $299.99
Pokeman Heart Gold or Silver DS - $39.99
Spongebob vs The Big One Beach Party Cookoff DS - $19.99
Glory of Heracles DS - $19.99
Borderlands EXpansion Pack - $24.99
Mass Effect 2 - $49.99
360 Wireless Headset - $55.99
360 Wireless Controllers with 6ft HDMI - $47.99
DSi - $179.99 comes with free game and case
PSP 3000 - $169.99
Shows theses games for $20 off at $19.99 each
Prince Of Persia/Metal Gear Solid LE/Street Fighter 4/Fight Night Round 4/NHL 2K10/Dark Void
$29.99 each for these ($20 off)
Fable 2/Halo Wars/Killzone 2/Infamous/LBP/Resistance 2

Trade 2 get it free for
Splinter Cell Conviction
God Of War 3
Final Fantasy 13

Trade 1 game get Avatar on Blu-Ray! Any game over $9 value!

Nothing to hot, but I can see me taking advantage of that Avatar deal!

Yes, ichit4k4_set0 for me 99% of the time they check store stock. There's an odd once and a while if I print out the price and my print out is in the last 30 minutes and shows store stock they don't bother.

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']off-topic question
When you price match, do they usually check stock or not?[/QUOTE]

That's funny that Princess says 99% of the time they do :)
about 99% of the time they don't for me. I guess it's YMMV based on the retailer/time of day/what mood the clerk is in/whether the moon is aligned with the stars sort of thing.

Best advice is use common sense. Try to PM as early into the week as possible for better chance of stock being available elsewhere, don't go in like it's your right to get the PM, and make it easy for them to see the ad, date, etc. Be nice enough, they may cut you a break.

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']That's funny that Princess says 99% of the time they do :)
about 99% of the time they don't for me. I guess it's YMMV based on the retailer/time of day/what mood the clerk is in/whether the moon is aligned with the stars sort of thing.

Best advice is use common sense. Try to PM as early into the week as possible for better chance of stock being available elsewhere, don't go in like it's your right to get the PM, and make it easy for them to see the ad, date, etc. Be nice enough, they may cut you a break.[/QUOTE]

I've been hit-and-miss with PM'ing Amazon at my local FS. I've done it a couple times successfully with a print out and dashing good looks, but also denied a couple times with print out with the cashier saying "We only PM brick-and-mortar stores".

[quote name='CoachHines']I got refused from FS being told they only PM regular prices, not games on sale or clearance =([/QUOTE]
LOL WHAT?
What would the point of price matching be if they didn't match things on sale.
Not a stab at you in any way, of course. Just don't understand why FS is so stupid...

EDIT: For those interested in the T1 for Avatar, there's supposed to be a more epic version coming out later....

May pick up MGS 4 price matched for $19 seems like a decent deal.

[quote name='the_void']I find it funny that Dark Void is already being sold for 20$.[/QUOTE]

I find it funny I'm more interested that Dark Void Zero is coming to PC April 12th than I am interested in Dark Void for $20.

[quote name='jeffx']Is the futureshop website completely effed up for you guys too? Most, if not all of their pages 404 on me.[/QUOTE]

ya... come back later

Anyone know if the SC:C CE is the one with the USB drive and the patch? Or is it the lame one with the mini-figure and the soundtrack?

[quote name='retro.elite']The toysrus greatest hits is a nice deal. infamous + gow collection for me.[/QUOTE]

The God of War collection isn't a Greatest Hits game. You may have trouble...

[quote name='kathos']Anyone know if the SC:C CE is the one with the USB drive and the patch? Or is it the lame one with the mini-figure and the soundtrack?[/QUOTE]

BB shows the USB drive.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']The God of War collection isn't a Greatest Hits game. You may have trouble...[/QUOTE]

Actually it just became GH last week. Course, it was always around $30 to begin with...

Just like Patapon GH >_>

So, MGS: LE is on sale but the copies nearest Montreal are in OTTAWA yaaaay

oh, this is because of the french laws too? fuck that

stupid FS site being down last night... i BARELY snagged an ISPU now at the last location within toronto transit limits (there're more stock outside toronto & all over small towns)

good thing i happened to wake up 'early' (noon)

[quote name='Princess Zelda']The God of War collection isn't a Greatest Hits game. You may have trouble...
[/QUOTE]

I bought 3 games killzone 2, infamous, and gow collection. Only $10 was deducted instead of $20. I asked customer service which called the people in the electronics department. The conclusion gow collection was not greatest hits, which was odd when I picked up the game from the rack toysrus ghetto label said greatest hits over the sticker price for the game and killzone 2 had a sticker price of $69.99.

[quote name='retro.elite']I bought 3 games killzone 2, infamous, and gow collection. Only $10 was deducted instead of $20. I asked customer service which called the people in the electronics department. The conclusion gow collection was not greatest hits, which was odd when I picked up the game from the rack toysrus ghetto label said greatest hits over the sticker price for the game and killzone 2 had a sticker price of $69.99.[/QUOTE]
Since it was on their sticker, you probably could have argued that point and won. I would have tried anyway. But I'm a pretty big CAG. ;)

bread's done
Back