Black Wii with $20 gift card $209
Wii remote with Wii motion plus $39.83
Wii remote White $29.83
NHL 2K11 Wii $49.83
Metroid Other M $59.83

Staples

Metroid Other M $59.83
Off topic
Compact Flash Card 4GB $19.96 $25 off I needed you last weekend!
Flip Ultra HD $179.99 $50 off

Zellers

Black Wii $179.97 Friday Aug 27 10pm-12am only
DS Lite with New Super Mario Bros $149.97

Futureshop

4 Gb arcade $199.99 w/ $50 Gift card
250gb Xbox (new version) $299 w/free bioshock 2.
Band Hero Kit 360/PS3 $79.99
Guitar Hero: WT Game 360 $9.99
Free 2nd Hockey Stick with NHL Slapshop Wii Pre-Order
Call of Duty: MW2 360/PS3 - $49.99
Tiger Woods 11 Wii - $49.99
Buy Wii Console - Get Wireless Nunchuk + JC's Avatar Game
Buy XB360 250GB Slim - Get Free BioShock II

Trade Deal:

Trade 2 for Metroid: Other M

Best Buy

Bioshock 2 $24.99
Halo 3 ODST $39.99
Sniper $39.99
Assassin's Creed II $39.99
Battlefield 2: BC $39.99
Buy XB360 250GB Slim Get Free Assassin's Creed II

Trade Deal:

Last edited by a moderator:
For a moment there, got really excited about the Black Wii price..But, agreeing with cashinstinct, probably too good to be true..Dammit. lol.

[quote name='Strats']Futureshop

250gb Xbox (new version) $299 w/free bioshock 2.[/QUOTE]

Wow discounts on the slim arcade already? that's a pretty good deal and now you don't have to buy the arcade/kinect bundle.

Nada for Maxi & Cie & RCSS once more :(

And confirm that the Black Wii is a typo got the Wal-Mart flyer in front of me as well.

Sorry kids
Anthony

[quote name='Strats']Futureshop

250gb Xbox (new version) $299 w/free bioshock 2.[/QUOTE]

I only saw 250gb Xbox (new version) $299 w/free bioshock 2 in my flyer. Where did you see the other deal? I might need to check again.

[quote name='Khalid']I only saw 250gb Xbox (new version) $299 w/free bioshock 2 in my flyer. Where did you see the other deal? I might need to check again.[/QUOTE]

Saw it on the back page of the flyer.

Shaq Fu me hard if that Black Wii price is correct I'm gonna have to go camp out in front of Wal-Mart like.........now.

Double that on the Black Wii. I haven't really been a huge fan of the system but if it's actually $109. . .I'll be all over it. There are a few exclusive games I think would be worth playing (aka NBA Jam coming up).

[quote name='CrushEm']Double that on the Black Wii. I haven't really been a huge fan of the system but if it's actually $109. . .I'll be all over it. There are a few exclusive games I think would be worth playing (aka NBA Jam coming up).[/QUOTE]

I doubt it, OP probably missed the 2 and it's actually $209.99.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but couldn't you just buy the arcade, use the $50 gift card towards a laptop HD and essentially end up with a regular 360 with potentially way more HD space for less than the price of the regular 250GB one?

[quote name='penetratingpincer']I thought you couldn't just plug in normal hard drives (2.5inch or 3.5inch) into the new Xboxes either?[/QUOTE]

correct. MS still has control over their devices. Either buy one of their proprietary drives or simply use a USB

[quote name='Princess Zelda']Sorry I messed up the 2 for a 1 in typing.[/QUOTE]

Imagine the RFD line-ups for a $109 Black Wii if it really was that price.

From what I know NBA Jam will also be released on the PS3 and not 100% percent sure but i think 360 as well. I was reading up somewhere if you buy a copy of NBA Elite 2011 you get a coy of Jam free.

[quote name='CrushEm']Double that on the Black Wii. I haven't really been a huge fan of the system but if it's actually $109. . .I'll be all over it. There are a few exclusive games I think would be worth playing (aka NBA Jam coming up).[/QUOTE]

[quote name='thegamecubist']No trade deals for Other M?

:([/QUOTE]

Probably Trade-2 at FS/BB. EB has Trade-2+$10.

And NBA Jam with Elite 11 is a "crippled" version (doesn't have all the modes of the Wii version).

[quote name='DeathAngel']From what I know NBA Jam will also be released on the PS3 and not 100% percent sure but i think 360 as well. I was reading up somewhere if you buy a copy of NBA Elite 2011 you get a coy of Jam free.[/QUOTE]

the only way to get Jam on the 360/PS3 is by buying Elite 2011. Already confirmed by EA. Sad thing is the game would sell tons if released as a downloadable title at $10 or even $15

[quote name='kyle071785']the only way to get Jam on the 360/PS3 is by buying Elite 2011. Already confirmed by EA. Sad thing is the game would sell tons if released as a downloadable title at $10 or even $15[/QUOTE]

It will come to live and PSN for sure, the question is when and for how much. They would be silly not to put it out. I bet right around 2 months after the game is out due to "popular demand" or some such nonsense. This will let them sell more copies of the 60 buck game and will also see lots of sales from the cheaper version later on. I bet the version that comes later on has more features as well and that the free version can get these too, at a price.

Future Shop:

Band Hero Kit (XB360/PS3) - $79.99
Guitar Hero: WT Game (XB360) - $9.99
Free 2nd Hockey Stick with NHL Slapshop (Wii) Pre-Order
Call of Duty: MW2 (XB360/PS3) - $49.99
Tiger Woods 11 (Wii) - $49.99
Buy Wii Console - Get Wireless Nunchuk + JC's Avatar Game
Buy XB360 250GB Slim - Get Free BioShock II

Trade Deal:

Best Buy:

Bioshock II - $24.99
Halo 3 ODST, Sniper, Assassin's Creed, Battlefield 2: BC - $39.99 each
Buy XB360 250GB Slim - Get Free Assassin's Creed II

Trade Deal:

Now BF:BC2 goes on sale for $39...right about the time I can't be bothered with it. Halo Reach hits in 2 weeks and currently I'm occupied with Monday Night Combat

If only they did a sale earlier EA would have had my money

[quote name='kyle071785']If only they did a sale earlier EA would have had my money[/QUOTE]
It's not even a sale. The MSRP for ODST, AC2 and BF:BC2 are $40. I'm pretty sure EA dropped it to that price for a few weeks now.

[quote name='thegamecubist']I hope the FS trade-in game list is the same for Other M! I have same I could maybe use :D[/QUOTE]

Does it start with Call and finish with Duty? :bouncy:

Yeah.. we need a second Wii, and really want a black one. But I'll just price match the Shoppers price at BB/FS, instead of heading out tonight at 10pm for the Zellers deal.

[quote name='EvilMario']Yeah.. we need a second Wii, and really want a black one. But I'll just price match the Shoppers price at BB/FS, instead of heading out tonight at 10pm for the Zellers deal.[/QUOTE]

I don't think BB or FS will price match. The flyer says While Quantities Last.

[quote name='thegamecubist']Actually that one maybe, but starts with Wario and ends in It! ;)[/QUOTE]

Here's hoping it stays on the list for tomorrow... I knew it would have some use when I picked it up during the GameDays for 10$

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']You guys are lucky, I got rid of all my qualifiers for this deal few weeks ago in fear of drops....bah

Anyhow, I havent traded recently, Im too busy playing YS Seven! :D
Off-topic: woooow! that collector edition for Epic Mickey is pretty!
http://www.1up.com/news/epic-mickey-collector-edition-detailed
My interest in this game just went up 300%![/QUOTE]
I have to start that up again (YS Seven). Only got a few hours in but it looked like a lot of fun.

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']You guys are lucky, I got rid of all my qualifiers for this deal few weeks ago in fear of drops....bah

Anyhow, I havent traded recently, Im too busy playing YS Seven! :D
Off-topic: woooow! that collector edition for Epic Mickey is pretty!
http://www.1up.com/news/epic-mickey-collector-edition-detailed
My interest in this game just went up 300%![/QUOTE]

Pros: no digital BS like exclusive skins
Cons: physical console skins

A game like that should totally have an artbook. :whistle2:s

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']
A game like that should totally have an artbook. :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]
Sold separately to coincide with (eventual) Epic Mickey DVD/Bluray/theatre release.

i rarely take part in this but the trade 2 for Metroid other M looks kinda tempting to me. After checking the selected games for the trade on the FS and BB sites, I have to say that BB will take some older games, namingly CoD World at War !

[quote name='retro.elite']I don't think BB or FS will price match. The flyer says While Quantities Last.[/QUOTE]
FS screwed me on a price match from Toys R Us due to "while supplies last" although other FS stores matched the same deal for other people. This was for the $100 Hannah Montana PSP when it was $100 at TRU and $200 at FS. They'll use every excuse in the book to get out of a match if the difference is too big.

bread's done
Back