Flyers Aug 5th-11th [Canada]

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!
Toys R Us

Buy a 3DS for $250 and get a free Nintendo 3DS game :)

Future Shop

Super Mario 2 Figure 6 pack $14.99
Super Mario Plush Figures $11.99
Wii Mario Kart Bundle $149.99
Wii Rio $9.99
Metroid the Other M $19.99
Wii Just Dance Summer Party $24.99
Wii Just Dance Kids $19.99
Wii Just Dance $29.99
Wii Just Dance 2 $29.99

Duke Nukem Forever $39.99
Medal of Honor $19.99
Call of Duty: World at War PH $19.99
Modern Warfare 2 $29.99
Brink $39.99
NFS: Shift 2 $39.99
Dragon Age 2 $39.99
Mass Effect 2 PS3 $39.99
LA Noire $49.99

Kinect Games $49.99 each: Kinect Sports, Dance Central, Kinectimals, Joy Ride
4GB Xbox 360 Kinect Bundle $299.99

Civ 5 $29.99
Darkspore $29.99

Trade in 6 games, get Canon Elph 300 for $0

Walmart

$29
Ghost Recon 3DS
Splinter Cell 3D
Rayman 3D
Asphalt 3D
Zumba Wii
DDR Wii
Glee Karaoke Wii

$19
Mario & Sonic Winter Olympics Wii
Mario & Sonic Winter Olympics DS
Sonic Colours DS

Best Buy

- Get $10 extra credit when you trade in select games towards pre-order. See bestbuy.ca/tradeingames

Xbox 250GB with Gears of War Triple Pack $299.99
Gears of War 3 Pre-order - 800 Reward Zone Points
Xbox 360 Bestsellers - Buy 2 save $30-$29.99 each game: Halo Reach, Gears of War Triple Pack, Fable 3, Forza 3, Halo 3, Halo ODST

Best of Wii - Buy 2 save $20 $49 each (New SMB, SMG2, DK Returns)
uDraw Studio with Pictionary & Dood's Big Adventure $59.99
Over 25 Wii/DS games $14.99 each
Turtle smash Wii $14.99

Zellers

Buy 2 get 1 free
Valued at $19.99 shows:
inFamous
The force unleashed
GTA IV
Drawn to life DS
Lego Star Wars DS

or Valued at $29.99 shows:
Uncharted 2
The force unleashed II DS
UFC 2010
The biggest loser

RCSS

Nothing

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh. Sonic Colors might be worth buying at that price. Any idea if WM is dropping other games and just using those as headline examples or if those are the only ones? I'm waiting to get Samurai Warriors 3DS for under $30 :)

BestBuy
- Get $10 extra credit when you trade in select games towards pre-order. See bestbuy.ca/tradeingames
- Xbox 250GB with Gears of War Triple Pack $299.99
- Gears of War 3 Pre-order - 800 Reward Zone Points
- Xbox 360 Bestsellers - Buy 2 save $30 (Halo Reach, Gears of War Triple Pack, Fable 3, Forza 3, Halo 3, Halo ODST)
- Best of Wii - Buy 2 save $20 (New SMB, SMG2, DK Returns)
- uDraw Studio with Pictionary & Dood's Big Adventure $59.99
- Over 25 Wii/DS games $14.99 each

[quote name='Xeerochild']BestBuy
- Xbox 250GB with Gears of War Triple Pack $299.99
- Gears of War 3 Pre-order - 800 Reward Zone Points
- Xbox 360 Bestsellers - Buy 2 save $30 (Halo Reach, Gears of War Triple Pack, Fable 3, Forza 3, Halo 3, Halo ODST)
- Best of Wii - Buy 2 save $20 (New SMB, SMG2, DK Returns)
- uDraw Studio with Pictionary & Dood's Big Adventure $59.99
- Over 25 Wii/DS games $14.99 each[/QUOTE]

Seems like a pretty good deal on 360 bestsellers. BB lists GoW 3-pack as $29.99, so essentially free with any of those other games, eh?

Future Shop

Super Mario 2 Figure 6 pack $14.99
Super Mario Plush Figures $11.99
Wii Mario Kart Bundle $149.99
Wii Rio $9.99
Metroid the Other M $19.99
Wii Just Dance Summer Party $24.99
Wii Just Dance Kids $19.99
Wii Just Dance $29.99
Wii Just Dance 2 $29.99

Duke Nukem Forever $39.99
Medal of Honor $19.99
Call of Duty: World at War PH $19.99
Modern Warfare 2 $29.99
Brink $39.99
NFS: Shift 2 $39.99
Dragon Age 2 $39.99
Mass Effect 2 PS3 $39.99
LA Noire $49.99

Kinect Games $49.99 each: Kinect Sports, Dance Central, Kinectimals, Joy Ride
4GB Xbox 360 Kinect Bundle $299.99

Civ 5 $29.99
Darkspore $29.99

Trade in 6 games, get Canon Elph 300 for $0

[quote name='strife18']So is Canada not getting the 3DS price drop to $169 like the US?[/QUOTE]

Of course we will be.

Do you really think Nintendo would actually not price-drop it in Canada when they did in the US :p?

[quote name='strife18']So is Canada not getting the 3DS price drop to $169 like the US?[/QUOTE]
The price drop offical date is the 12th around the world. Nintendo announce the drop last week it might not make next week fliers.

[quote name='darkstarripclaw']Of course we will be.

Do you really think Nintendo would actually not price-drop it in Canada when they did in the US :p?[/QUOTE]
Well they did launch SNES in the US only cause they thought we would keep buying the NES. #-o

[quote name='darkstarripclaw']Of course we will be.

Do you really think Nintendo would actually not price-drop it in Canada when they did in the US :p?[/QUOTE]

Well, you never know. It's ridiculous how many companies in the game industry just disregard Canada as a viable market.

Any word on whether CheapyD's scoop about WalMart dropping the price early (on Tuesday) applies to Canada as well? That wouldn't be in the flyers I don't think, but it'd be nice to know anyway.

I'm still pretty conflicted about getting a 3DS, even at that price.

Nintendo officially dropped the price of the DS Lite to $99.99 a little while back, but my local Best Buy's in-store stock price did not drop to that.... they're still at $129.99.

But guys, check the title of this thread:

Flyers Aug 5th-11th

11th... when does the price drop officially happen? The 12th. So it wouldn't be covered here yet. We'll see by about Thursday I guess.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Well they did launch SNES in the US only cause they thought we would keep buying the NES. #-o[/QUOTE]

Seriously? I remember that I bought a SNES with my family on a trip to the US. It came with Super Mario World and that was the happiest day of my life. Well, except for the fact that the system had an ugly shade of purple/grey and it was blocky instead of smooth like the SFC.

[quote name='Mr.']Seriously? I remember that I bought a SNES with my family on a trip to the US. It came with Super Mario World and that was the happiest day of my life. Well, except for the fact that the system had an ugly shade of purple/grey and it was blocky instead of smooth like the SFC.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I recall it very clearly. They made the decision to launch SNES in the US but not in Canada, a lot of people got pissed off and bought a Genesis in response. I was one of those people, what a bad move! As soon as they brought SNES out here I switched over... at least I got to play Moonwalker.

I'm having trouble finding info on this via google, I wonder if they only announced it would be delayed here and then backed down due to complaints... one site says North American launch was spread out between Aug-Sept depending on your region within the US. :whistle2:k

[quote name='1_blue_pixel']But guys, check the title of this thread:

Flyers Aug 5th-11th

11th... when does the price drop officially happen? The 12th.[/QUOTE]

9th at WalMart in the US (rumour), which is why I asked.

[quote name='Jogurt the Yogurt']9th at WalMart in the US (rumour), which is why I asked.[/QUOTE]

It's a good question.

I decided the Vita delay, price drop + free games was enough to jump in on the 3DS now.

Personally, I just decided to buy a used one instead of trying to work a last minute retail deal or price match hassle. (I don't have a Costco membership). Ended up paying $160 (no tax).

[quote name='strife18']Anyone check Wal-mart today for the possible drop? I will be checking quickly after work myself just in case.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, let us know. I'm pretty sure I'm not biting even at the lower price (all the free games are games I already own and have played to death), but it'll be good to know for possible impulse purchase food. :)

Not much of a savings but I just noticed Playstation Vita for pre-order at Amazon.ca at $244.94. They were offering $20 rewardzone at BB for 3DS so they might do something similar for Vita. It's a long way from release tho. BTW they announced the red 3DS is coming in September. http://classic.cnbc.com/id/44085598

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back