Buy Killzone 3 and Bulletstorm and Save $20
PS3 320GB with Modnation Racers, Unchartec 2 and Karate Kid BR $299.99
PS3 Killzone 3 $59.99 and get 400 RZ points
Bulletstorm $59.99 and get 400 RZ points

Pre order Dragon Age II, Pokemon White/black or Crysis 2 and get 800 RZ points

Trade in 2 for MVC3, Dead Space 2 CODBops, LBP2, Mario Sports mix

$25 iTunes app card $20

Toys R US

PS3 160GB $50 gift card when you buy a PS3 and a Move sports bundle. $299.99 + 99.99.
DS Pokemon Black or White $35.99

All Card games Buy 1 get 1 free. Uno, Scrabble slam. Monopoly Deal is really good too.

RCSS Ontario

Value games 2 for $30
360/PS3 COD Blops $49.99
360 new controller $59.99 save $10
Buy a Kinect camera save 410 on any Kinect game
Coupon save $5 Mastermind DVD Blu Ray

Walmart

PS3 160 GB Killzone 3 bundle $299
PS3 Killzone 3 $59.83
PS3 Move Sharp Shooter $39.83

360/PS3 Bulletstorm $59.83

Staples

360/PS3 Bulletstorm $59.99
360/PS3 Marvel VS Capcom

Zellers

PS3 Killzone 3 $49.99 Save $10
PS3 Little Big Planet 2 $49.99 Save $10

Save 25% All Value Games under $30

Future Shop

Save $20 When you buy Killzone 3 and Bulletstorm
360 Earforce X31 $99.99
360 Earforce X41 $199.99
360 Save $20 when you buy 2 Kinect games
360/PS3/Wii DJ Hero 2 $49.99 Save 10 I think it's the bundle

PS3
Assassins Creed II $19.99
COD WAW $19.99
Rachet and Clank A Crack in Time $19.99
PS3 160 GB Killzone 3 bundle $299.99

$45 TIV: GT5, LBP 2, DS2, Cod Blops, Marvel VS. Capcom 3

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope we get a good deal on wireless 360 headsets soon. Need a spare for when friends come over.

...and as a reminder that $9.99 Alpha Protocol Deal at Future Shack runs until Mar 10 according to the price tag.

[quote name='bigdale']...and as a reminder that $9.99 Alpha Protocol Deal at Future Shack runs until Mar 10 according to the price tag.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't even say it's worth that myself ( that how much i got it for back when EB/GS had it for that price ) right now i am going for the remianing trophies and one is really glitchy and the gameplay is downright terrible

360 Save $20 when you buy 2 Kinect games

everytime I see that "sale" I laugh. Seriously its on EVERY SINGLE WEEK!

anyways providing Best Buy doesn't have anything decent I'm not spending for another week it seems

[quote name='JamesSoprano']I wouldn't even say it's worth that myself ( that how much i got it for back when EB/GS had it for that price ) right now i am going for the remianing trophies and one is really glitchy and the gameplay is downright terrible[/QUOTE]

I'm a sucker for wounded games along these lines. Huge STALKER fan so I love punishment.

That PS3 Bundle from Best Buy looks very appealing. Lately I've been deleting alot of stuff to make space for games. Today I started Bioshock and there was a system alert for an update. I couldn't do it because I don't have enough space.

Did anyone pre-order Pokemon White/Black in-store and get the RZ points right away? I went in the other day but wasn't credited—either they forgot or they give you the points when you go pick it up on release day.

[quote name='poxsc']That PS3 Bundle from Best Buy looks very appealing. Lately I've been deleting alot of stuff to make space for games. Today I started Bioshock and there was a system alert for an update. I couldn't do it because I don't have enough space.[/QUOTE]Buy a 2.5" SATA HDD and upgrade your PS3. I have a 500GB drive in mine.

[quote name='WillGabriel']Did anyone pre-order Pokemon White/Black in-store and get the RZ points right away? I went in the other day but wasn't credited—either they forgot or they give you the points when you go pick it up on release day.[/QUOTE]They give you the points when you get the game but can't use them until 35 days later so that you don't use it and return the game.

Do you guys know if bestbuy will price match Killzone if I take the zellers flyer in? I'd like to use some reward zone certificates.

[quote name='Toonstar']Do you guys know if bestbuy will price match Killzone if I take the zellers flyer in? I'd like to use some reward zone certificates.[/QUOTE] They should. I wasn't planning on getting K3 since I have my hands full with MvC3, but for $50 and a $10 RZ points it seems decent.

[quote name='Mr.']They should. I wasn't planning on getting K3 since I have my hands full with MvC3, but for $50 and a $10 RZ points it seems decent.[/QUOTE]

You might not get the $10 RZ points if you price match. It probably has some deal altering fine print or something.

[quote name='hayabusa9016']I got an email from BB about a weekend sale. Looks like 15% off selected games[/QUOTE]
Hope they do a 10% off all the other games, I'm still waiting for a deal to pre-order Uncharted 3 and LA Noire.

[quote name='hayabusa9016']I got an email from BB about a weekend sale. Looks like 15% off selected games[/QUOTE]

Also 15% off accessories. Hopefully points cards are included.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Also 15% off accessories. Hopefully points cards are included.[/QUOTE]
Even with the 15% off of regular price points card, it is still not as good of a saving compared to RCSS recent points sale.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']Zellers

Save 25% All Value Games under $30
[/QUOTE]

I noticed Castle Shikigami 3 kicking around in their bins for $10. $7.50 ain't too shabby for random shump.

[quote name='ragnar14']I noticed Castle Shikigami 3 kicking around in their bins for $10. $7.50 ain't too shabby for random shump.[/QUOTE]

random shmup? It's hands down the best shmup on the Wii and one of the best of the generation (if you don't own a Japanese Xbox 360). I already have the Japanese version but I might buy it anyway just for the lulz/collection.

Sorry, I can't distinguish the series from Mobile Light Force, it's forever tainted with mediocre and fail :roll: Maybe I would said something better than "random shump" if I played a bit, but I haven't even opened it up yet :)

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']So when is this Best Buy weekend sale happening? There's no sign of it on their site.[/QUOTE]
Sat Feb 19 - 6 PM EST - Sun. Feb 20 - 11am EST
Sun Feb 20 - 5 PM EST - Mon Feb 21 - 10am EST

That's what my e-mail says.

I'm having issues with the Best Buy website, every time I enter my Verified by Visa password it goes to an error occurred screen so then I go back to my shopping cart, choose Check Out and it goes to an order complete screen. Crazy, happened 4 times now. The orders seem to get completed after that second step though.

[quote name='retro.elite']I think I am going to pre-order Uncharted 3 and Mass Effect 3. 15% off with reward points.[/QUOTE]

Hmm... I would do Mass Effect 3, but I'm determined to get whatever collector's edition they might announce. Oh well...

[quote name='"Derfel"']Hmm... I would do Mass Effect 3, but I'm determined to get whatever collector's edition they might announce. Oh well... [/QUOTE]
A Bioware Signature Edition of ME 3 would be nice.

[quote name='Derfel']Hmm... I would do Mass Effect 3, but I'm determined to get whatever collector's edition they might announce. Oh well...[/QUOTE]

i'm probably going to get the Collectors Edition if they announce one as well...even so I put the pre-order in for the regular edition just in case the CE version sucks. I'll cancel later if need be

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I'm having issues with the Best Buy website, every time I enter my Verified by Visa password it goes to an error occurred screen so then I go back to my shopping cart, choose Check Out and it goes to an order complete screen. Crazy, happened 4 times now. The orders seem to get completed after that second step though.[/QUOTE]

their site is always a cluster**** whenever they run sales. I stopped using my Visa card for the problems you cited. It got annoying. MasterCard is the way to go ;)

last night I was getting all kinds of site screw-ups. From having to resign into my account 3-5 times in a row any time I clicked on my "cart" to getting error messages when I tried to submit my order...god their site sucks

Another time Verified by Visa did something strange, I was on Play Asia and checking out with a purchase, Verified was optional and I chose to use it, hit Next and it skipped straight to the order complete screen. The site just ignored it I guess.

My Rage and LA Noire pre-orders completely skipped verified by visa. I clicked on check out and it went straight to summary.

Please remove the 49.99 Killzone 3 deal at Zellers. They issued a correction notice on Friday and the price is actually 59.99. This morning they refused to honour 49.99 for me.

Thanks.

Price matching is a great idea then. Get a physical copy of the flyer and go into BB or FS. They might phone to confirm stock, but not the price. It should be easy to get unless the CSR you hit knows this deal is canceled, and it's rare that they're that knowledgeable.

Too late, I bought it at RCSS and popped her open. I'm going to give Zellers a pass for a while. Game is neat though.

bread's done
Back