High Velocity Bowling
Move charging station $19.99 save $10

Walmart

Kingdom Hearts Recoded DS $29.83
Kingdom Hearts a bunch of numbers Days DS $24.83
Kingdom Hearts PSP $34.83

From Lone_Prodigy from inocent on RFD

Future Shop

Trade in 2 games, get full credit towards these pre-order games. Eligible titles at futureshop.ca/usegames

- Marvel vs. Capcom 3
- Killzone 3
- Bulletstorm
- Dragon Age 2

Xbox 360 / PS3

COD: Modern Warfare 2 $39.99
Assassin's Creed 2 $14.99
Batman: AA $14.99
Fallout: NV $39.99
Dance Dance Revolution $49.99 (PS3/Wii)

Xbox 360

Splinter Cell Conviction $14.99
Kinect Games - Buy 2 save $20. $49.99 Each.
- Kinectimals
- Kinect Sports
- Joy Ride
- Your Shape: FE
- Dance Central

PS3

PS3 160GB with Assassin's Creed 2, POP: Forgotten Sands (Bluray Movies - Sin City, Golden Compass) for $299.99
Modnation Racers $29.99
Buy 2 save $20 on these titles. $29.99 Each.
- Ratchet and Clank: CIT
- Killzone 2
- Infamous
- Uncharted
- MAG

Wii

NFL Traning Camp $49.99

PC

WOW: Battle Chest $39.99

Zellers

Halo Reach $39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
ehh nothing I want/need

and seriously how many times are FS (and usually BB) going to run that Buy 2 Save $20 Kinect game promo. Seriously the titles aren't worth full price at $50. They aren't even worth the "sale" price at $40 99% of the time. If they just price them at $25-$30 regular people would buy them. I'm still waiting for Kinect Sports but can keep waiting for a real sale

thanks for the early post though. Know if there are any good Tv Show's (DVD) on sale? I know Best Buy has reduced the price of Heroes season 1-4 for $24.99 each until march and am debating on picking them up

the trade in list seems decent now especially with some of the games on the list on sale recently but due to lack of funds and lack of interest in the preorder titles i don't think i will go for any of those

That DDR for PS3 at $50 wouldn't include the dance pad, would it?

Hmm, they only list a bundle with pad on their site for $70, I guess this $50 sale would be for that same bundle. Not bad if you're into DDR, I think my mom wants it.

[quote name='kyle071785']it'll probably just be their usual 10% off thing which is never worth it[/QUOTE]
Why not, I end up doing most of my game pre-orders during these sales. $6 off is better than $0 off.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Why not, I end up doing most of my game pre-orders during these sales. $6 off is better than $0 off.[/QUOTE]

That's a pretty ballsy claim without proof, do you mind showing your work?

[quote name='feelgoodinc']That's a pretty ballsy claim without proof, do you mind showing your work?[/QUOTE]

Work? The whole thing reeks of effort, don't do it.

Wow, that VIP sale did suck. I only saw one video game deal, they didn't even do 10% off all games. The deal was pretty good tho if you're looking to buy a PS3.

That's a nice PS3 package for $299.99
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots with Assassins Creed 2 and Gran Turismo 5, Prince of Persia Movie and a 8' HDMI cable.
This one has Resistance 2 also thrown in.

With every 360 you get Splinter Cell Conviction, Assassins Creed 2 and Batman: Arkham Asylum.

Glad I dumped off Fallout: NV earlier today for a Power Trade towards Bulletstorm. This $40 sale will more than likely push it into the $20-$30 range

The flier at RCSS Richmond Road makes no mention of the $10 sale. I think it's only at the Kanata RCSS. I drove over there to find a copy of Dead Space and found one. I want to beat Dead Space before I tackle the sequel. Thanks for the heads up, Princess.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']So the game was $10 lustyhitter?
I don't get the RCSS flyer anymore I have to use online ones.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it was. I also believe it's only at Kanata RCSS. They didn't have anything at Richmond Road RCSS anyway. As long as the game is marked at $18.98, it should go in at $10. They had a lot of games but some of them might not be $18.98. Prince Of Persia 2010 is $19.99 so it wouldn't qualify.

BTW, if anybody is looking for God Of War 3 or UFC 2010, Richmond Road RCSS has them both for $22.99. They have about 12 copies of each. That's something they do have.

The games aren't just on sale at RCSS. Loblaws has the same deal starting today.

That may cut down on your driving.

Wondercards are this card you receive when you get a mystery gift. If you go to your game and go to mystery gift there will be some kind of option like view gifts, and then it will show up to 3 max wonder cards in there.

For future reference EB/Gamestop is doing Celebi from Feb 21-Mar 6 and then Nintendo is doing Victini (Pokemon White/Black only) via wifi connection from Mar 6-Apr 10. Oh yeah and I guess Suicine event is still on til Sunday at EB/GS right now.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Wondercards are this card you receive when you get a mystery gift. If you go to your game and go to mystery gift there will be some kind of option like view gifts, and then it will show up to 3 max wonder cards in there.

For future reference EB/Gamestop is doing Celebi from Feb 21-Mar 6 and then Nintendo is doing Victini (Pokemon White/Black only) via wifi connection from Mar 6-Apr 10. Oh yeah and I guess Suicine event is still on til Sunday at EB/GS right now.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the explanation. It seems you can always delete the wonder cards, so I guess that's not much of a restriction.

:p My brother already got Suicine, now he's waiting for Celebi. The Victini one sounds tempting, but that means getting the game while the price is still expensive..

I picked up Motorstorm Pacific Rift and Lego Indy 2 at RCSS. MS PR was $9.44 regular, there are other titles at $9.44. This was at South Commons in Edmonton; RCSS on Calgary Trail doesn't have much titles at $19.98, mostly sport titles.

[quote name='Faytz']Thanks for the explanation. It seems you can always delete the wonder cards, so I guess that's not much of a restriction.

:p My brother already got Suicine, now he's waiting for Celebi. The Victini one sounds tempting, but that means getting the game while the price is still expensive..[/QUOTE]
Pokemon games usually keep their price forever, I think the $35 at Best Buy with $10 rewardzone is a great deal.

[quote name='lustyhitter']Yes, it was. I also believe it's only at Kanata RCSS. They didn't have anything at Richmond Road RCSS anyway. As long as the game is marked at $18.98, it should go in at $10. They had a lot of games but some of them might not be $18.98. Prince Of Persia 2010 is $19.99 so it wouldn't qualify.

BTW, if anybody is looking for God Of War 3 or UFC 2010, Richmond Road RCSS has them both for $22.99. They have about 12 copies of each. That's something they do have.[/QUOTE]

I was just at weston rd rcss and from memory I saw the following for $10: fallout 3 (ps3), Rainbow 6: Vegas 2 (ps3), sonic's ultimate collection (360), need for speed undercover (360), oblivion (360).

I also saw star wars force unleashed 1 and soul caliber, but they were still marked as $19.

Force Unleashed and Soul Calibur were both on for 10 at my local Loblaws even though marked at 19. They didn't change any stickers just put up a little sign that said, 10 dollar games.

Anything with those pre-printed circular $18.98 stickers should be $10.

Picked up Bully today... looked like they had a run on Force Unleashed (I saw about six copies there when I was there for actual groceries on Thursday... all gone before 1 p.m. today)

[quote name='Afrodiziak']Glad I dumped off Fallout: NV earlier today for a Power Trade towards Bulletstorm. This $40 sale will more than likely push it into the $20-$30 range[/QUOTE]

Same goes for me, traded it for 35 at ebgames today. I also checked out the value for Two Worlds II and it was only 35 so I kept it and went to Blockbuster who gave me 45 for it, no wonder they are going bankrupt.

bread's done
Back