360/PS3 Red Dead Redemption $49.99 Save $10

PS3 LBP 2 $59.99
PS3 LBP GOTY $19.99 Save $10
Mod Nation Racers $29.99 Save $10
PSP LBP $9.99 Save $10
PSP Mod Nation Racers $9.99 Save $10

360 controller $39.99 Save $20
360 wireless headset $39.99 Save $20
360 wireless adaptor Save $20 (I can't read the price)

Toys R Us

20% off all $19.99 games
PS3 160 GB with Little Big Planet GOTY $299.99
360/PS3/Wii EA sports Active $59.97
360 Controller $39.97 save $20
Buy a Wii remote and get a nunchuk 1/2 off
Wii Epic Mickey $44.97 Save $5
Wii Mario Galaxy 2 $54.97 Save $5
Wii New Super Mario Bros $54.97 Save $5

From Lone_prodigy from Balanar08 on RFD:

Best Buy

12 months Xbox Live $39.99 Save $20
Wirless N adapter $79.99 Save $20
Call of Duty: Black Ops 12-months Xbox Live & T-Shirt Bundle $44.99

PS3 2 for $40 Greatest Hits: LBP GOTY, Killzone 2, GOW Collection, Infamous, R&C TOD, Uncharted

360/PS3 Medal of honor $39.99
360 4GB with Splinter Cell:Conviction $199.99

Dragon Age Ultimate Edition PC $29.99

Trade 3 Get it Free - Little Big Planet 2
Valid on seclect PS3, Wii, PSP, DS, and Xbox 360 games. Applies to tittles with minimum trade in value of $8 See bestbuy.ca/tradeingames for full details. Games must include boxes. No duplicates titles accepted, regardless of console. Some titles may be excluded. No dealers please. One trade 3 promo redemption per customer. etc.

Trade any 2, get an extra $5
Trade any 3, get an extra $10
*No Duplicate titles accepted. One promo redemption per customer. $5 or $10 credit total. Extra credit is not applied to each game. Not combinable with Trade 3, get it free promo.

Future Shop

12 months Xbox Live $39.99 Save $20
Wirless N adapter $79.99 Save $20

360/PS3 Mafia II $39.99
360/PS3/Wii EA Active 2 $59.99
360 with Dante's Inferno $199.99
160 GB Playstation 3 with Grand Turismo 5 $299.99

PC Dragon Age Ultimate Edition $29.99

3 big Trade-ins but you have to follow the list
Little Big Planet 2 - Trade in 2 games, get it free
Mass Effect 2 PS3 - Trade in 2 games, get it free
Mindjack - Trade in 2 games, get it free

*Valid on PLAYSTATION3, Wii, and Xbox360 games. See futureshop.ca/usedgames for full details and list of eligible trade titles. Games must include boxes. No duplicate titles accepted, regardless of console. Some titles may be excluded. No dealers please. See in-store for details. Credit from trade-ins is applied to free game. One trade 2 promo redemption per customer. Excludes Vaughan, Winnipeg, Richmond Hill, Markham, Nanaimo, and Kelowna locations.

Trade in your old DS Lite and receive a $40 trade-in credit.
*Trade in console must be operable and in good condition. Must include power charger and accessories. No dealers please. See in-store for details. Credit from trade-in is applied to promotion. Some consoles may be excluded. One trade promo per customer. Excludes Vaughan, Winnipeg, Richmond Hill, Markham, Nanaimo, and Kelowna locations

Last edited by a moderator:
Tempted to pick up DAO: Ultimate at such a great price especially considering how much better it is on PC (or so I've heard) in comparison to the console ports.

[quote name='Eoyote']Tempted to pick up DAO: Ultimate at such a great price especially considering how much better it is on PC (or so I've heard) in comparison to the console ports.[/QUOTE]

You missed it on Steam during the holidays! It was selling for $25. I'm actually playing through it right now and it is a HUGE improvement over the 360 version.

[quote name='Afrodiziak']You missed it on Steam during the holidays! It was selling for $25. I'm actually playing through it right now and it is a HUGE improvement over the 360 version.[/QUOTE]

Not a fan of digital if I have a choice so I'd say $30 for a retail copy is still pretty damn good in comparison. Now, if they would have made the interface a little easier to use (allowing more than 6 skills to be hotkeyed) and locked the framerate to something that wasn't constantly stuttering I could have lived with the PS3 version. In the end though, it works out rather nicely for me as this'll be a great game to test out my recently built PC :)

For me, $30+tax credit is better than $25 US Paypal. I lose out on having it on Steam, but that's 20+GB I don't have to download :)

Too bad DA is the same price at FS/BB so I can't PM.

For those that have the flyer already, is the PS3 + GT5 a special bundle like the UK edition (titianium blue) or just a normal PS3 + GT5 game?

i was just on impulse coincidentally, says 12gb dload

it's probably 20gb fully installed, rather than actual dload, as for example bioshock1 was a ~3gb dload, 5.56 installed

hm... future games.. if they keep getting bigger, would the future xbox be on bluray?

[quote name='Afrodiziak']My DA:O Ultimate download from Steam was 25 GB. Took a day to DL[/QUOTE]

Yikes. There goes half my bandwith, too.

[quote name='PuppetYuber']For those that have the flyer already, is the PS3 + GT5 a special bundle like the UK edition (titianium blue) or just a normal PS3 + GT5 game?[/QUOTE]

Just a regular Black one.

Can anyone confirm if the list of trade ins at FS is the one one the site in the trade in section?
Those games seem to have a $40 tiv at FS and that would mean $80 tiv to get a $60 game for free which definitely sounds like a ridiculously bad deal.

[quote name='Renderthal']Can anyone confirm if the list of trade ins at FS is the one one the site in the trade in section?
Those games seem to have a $40 tiv at FS and that would mean $80 tiv to get a $60 game for free which definitely sounds like a ridiculously bad deal.[/QUOTE]

The list will be updated tomorrow. I'm curious to see if there'll be anything decent on Futureshop's list, especially since you can get LBP2 at Best Buy using some cheap games.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Can't quite remember the TRU and Zellers flyers (because there's nothing worth remembering) ;)[/QUOTE]

Do you think Zellers flyers will get better once it turns into Target in 2-3 years? :)

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/glob...zellers-stores-for-18-billion/article1868308/

It's funny, Target and Zellers were like the same stores to me anyway. Same clothing brands, flyers looked similar, and obviously the colour scheme. I sort of assumed Zellers was already the Canadian Target!

Hbc still owns the zellers brand, they just sold their leases to target. I'm not sure why they didn't sell the brand with it, all I could think of is that it' not actually worth paying more for.

You'd think in a couple years the rest of the zellers will fade away or be retooled. While target is walmart's competition they don't really have a choice but to be better then zellers or they just wasted 1.8 billion to become zellers.

Guess I'm getting a spare 360 controller tonight. Is this some sort of price drop across the board? And why aren't Zellers following?T

Thanks Princess!!

[quote name='jeffx']Guess I'm getting a spare 360 controller tonight. Is this some sort of price drop across the board? And why aren't Zellers following?T

Thanks Princess!![/QUOTE]

Because they just got sold. :)

I think they are lowering the prices to get rid of the old stock as new controllers are coming in. New ones are those where the dpad can be moved

I picked up 2 of the 12 month live cards from walmart this morning.

Last year RCSS had a sale on MS X360 wireless controller for $30. I would certainly get another one if it was $30.

[quote name='firebelly']I think they are lowering the prices to get rid of the old stock as new controllers are coming in. New ones are those where the dpad can be moved[/QUOTE]

I really don't understand what they're doing with the new controllers. Microsoft is trying to make everything more casual friendly and yet they make a controller with no colour on their buttons.

[quote name='Hockridge']I really don't understand what they're doing with the new controllers. Microsoft is trying to make everything more casual friendly and yet they make a controller with no colour on their buttons.[/QUOTE]

It's just the first run that has no colour on the buttons and this controller is for us, not the casuals. Microsoft has this sale for accessories every year after Christmas. You just got a new Xbox buy some accessories for cheaper then usual.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']It's just the first run that has no colour[/QUOTE]

They're making a second run of totally sweet silver/grey controllers but with coloured buttons? Hmm...

bread's done
Back