Wii controller $29.97
PS3 Move shooter $19.97
Move navigator $19.97

Uncharted 3 $49.97
COD MW3 $49.97

Walmart

$26 iTunes card $20

Future Shop

PSP Starter Kit $14.99 (4gb MSDuo pro and earbuds)
PS3 (Sony brand) Wireless keypad $19.99
PS3 Move Sharpshooter $19.99
Sony Urban Camo BT headset $39.99
PS3 Move controller $39.99
Dualshock 3 $49.99
Move bundle $69.99 (incl. Sports Champions and Medieval Moves)
PS3 320GB bundle $299.99 (with UC3 and Arkham Asylum)

$10 Gaming Credit on preorders of FFXII-2, Soul Caliber V, Darkness II from Jan 6-12, PS3 or 360

Halo Anniv. $39.99

Best Buy

Kinect Zumba Fitness $29.99

Move bundle $69.99

pre-order and get 800 RZ points
FFXII-2
Soul Caliber V
Inversion
Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning

WeeklyAd_January6_EN12.jpg

WeeklyAd_January6_EN2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
FutureShop
PSP Starter Kit $14.99 (4gb MSDuo pro and earbuds)
PS3 (Sony brand) Wireless keypad $19.99
Sony Urban Camo BT headset $39.99
PS3 Move controller $39.99
Dualshock 3 $49.99
Move bundle $69.99 (incl. Sports Champions and Medieval Moves)
PS3 320GB bundle $299.99 (with UC3 and Arkham Asylum)

$10 Gaming Credit on preorders of FFXII-2, Soul Caliber V, Darkness II from Jan 6-12, PS3 or 360

Halo Anniv. $39.99

Pretty glad i picked up Halo Anniv. for 20 bucks at RCSS on boxing day. Everything looks pretty cold but i might go preorder FFXIII-2 at FS.

Ha! I just pre-ordered FFXIII-2 online a couple hours ago. Looks like I'll cancel and re-pre-order it tomorrow!

I read the flyer and it does say exactly "$10 Gaming Credit on preorders of FFXII-2, Soul Caliber V, Darkness II from Jan 6-12, PS3 or 360" but what does that mean ? $10 off the game or a $10 gift card ?

EB doesn't price match. [quote name='afterburn999']I read the flyer and it does say exactly "$10 Gaming Credit on preorders of FFXII-2, Soul Caliber V, Darkness II from Jan 6-12, PS3 or 360" but what does that mean ? $10 off the game or a $10 gift card ?[/QUOTE]

It's their Reward Zone pts that come out to a $10 certificate... which will be available a month after you buy that game.

[quote name='Mr.']EB doesn't price match.

It's their Reward Zone pts that come out to a $10 certificate... which will be available a month after you buy that game.[/QUOTE]

Isn't reward zone for Best Buy ? I was under the assumption that Futureshop doesn't have anything like that.

Hey .. what is the chance of Walmart price matching Amazon.ca ? good .. bad ? or has it even been done before ?

( Guess Not Possible ... oh well )

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that FS $10 Gaming Credit for FFXIII-2 preorders in store only?
I haven't noticed any change on their online game page(s), even though their flyer is updated online.

$39.99 is a full price for Halo:CEA, FYI.

[quote name='kathos']Does EB Games pricematch?[/QUOTE]

Nope.

That 10$ Futureshop offers is never tempting enough for me to pre-order from them. I regretted pre-ordering Arkham City from them, seeing how the CE came with their pre-order bonus.

I just checked Futureshop's website, and there's no indicator on the PS3 Final Fantasy XIII-2 page of a $10 credit. Can someone explain how this works?

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']Not in the flyer, but BestBuy is offering a free copy of Uncharted: Golden Abyss with every in-store order of a Vita. Offer good from Jan. 6-12 for RZ Gamers Club members. I think this may be for the Vita First Edition only.

EDIT:
Hurrrr, already a thread
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=312980[/QUOTE]

Too bad Bestbuy has horrible trade in promos. At least EB offers 25$ on games with 8$ trade ins. I don't even think Best Buy has ever had a promo for hardware.

Went to FS, was told that the $10 credit only applies to the regular edition of FFXIII-2, and not the limited edition, because the flyer only shows one product code for the game.

[quote name='OmegaChaos']I don't even think Best Buy has ever had a promo for hardware.[/QUOTE]
There was a trade 5 games for DSi XL at launch.
Used 2 $10 games from FS (they were on sale that week) that qualified.
On top of that, BB handed out coupons on launch day.
There was a $10 coupon with no minimum.
So picked up a $10 game for $0, which was a qualifier at EB. :lol:

For anyone know how the 10 credit works exactly?
I preordered it just now and was told I will get the coupon or gift card when I pick up the game. Nowhere on my receipt does it mention the promo.

Sorry, I meant the $10 gaming credit at Future Shop for Final Fantasy XIII-2, sorry I was typing it up while I was on my way home on the phone. :p

bread's done
Back