Ghost Recon $39.99 (Exclusive $59.99)
Star Wars OR $19.99
Max Payne 3 $39.99

MW3 $39.99
Lollipop Chainsaw $39.99

Skylander $59.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='retro.elite']Resident Evil: Revelations $29.99[/QUOTE]

I think this is actually Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D.

And thanks a lot for posting!

[quote name='Derfel']I think this is actually Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D.

And thanks a lot for posting![/QUOTE]

Mercs is already being sold at BB for $20

also Wal-Mart is selling $110 DSi XLs

Where might the list of valid trade-ins for Kingdom Hearts 3D be?

When they had this promotion for Gravity Rush, I managed to find a $20 copy of Assassin's Creed Revelations, so I essentially got it for half price. $20 Handheld games, I like. :)

The qualifiers are on their website. Just look under their gaming department's trade-in section. Make sure you double check on the day of the trade to ensure they didn't change anything.

Wal-Mart has the DSi XL priced at $109 this week!

Average Box, which game are you planning on trading in? :/ The list looks pretty well researched this time around, I can't find any of those games for less than $40. :(

Where are you seeing that? The list for KH from BB isn't great and I can't see the FS qualifiers at the moment. They're all empty.

Someone on my fb posted that for one week, if you take your 3DS to any BB, you can get $10 off any 3DS game. Not sure if that's good but it seems worth mentioning, and it is in the flier. Says you need to connect to a Nintendo Zone at BB, whatever that means.

[quote name='Mr.']Where are you seeing that? The list for KH from BB isn't great and I can't see the FS qualifiers at the moment. They're all empty.[/QUOTE]

Ah, never mind me, I was looking at the general trade-in list.

But wow, they won't even accept SML3D? Damn.

[quote name='darkstarripclaw']Ah, never mind me, I was looking at the general trade-in list.

But wow, they won't even accept SML3D? Damn.[/QUOTE]

I can't see the trade in list either, all the lists are empty for me.

[quote name='Booyakz']Wal-Mart has the DSi XL priced at $109 this week!

Average Box, which game are you planning on trading in? :/ The list looks pretty well researched this time around, I can't find any of those games for less than $40. :([/QUOTE]

Well i was going to trade in portal 2 but now futureshop updated their list and their isn't any game on the list. Idk if the site is glitched but i hope it's still on there.

Now would be a good time, if you're looking for a PS3 controller, to get the God of War Origins bundle.

It's on sale at Futureshop for $39.99 and you can use the game to trade for Kingdom Hearts.

fs' trade list remains pretty easy for everyone to get a cheap copy of kingdom hearts. (Except for me who ordered a mark of mastery edition off amazon lol) Still one could ensure they have a trader by getting rid of a game they don't think will be on the list next time for kingdom hearts a game that will likely be on the list for some time. (Plus a 10$ off coupon for august)

[quote name='FarmhouseMedia']Now would be a good time, if you're looking for a PS3 controller, to get the God of War Origins bundle.

It's on sale at Futureshop for $39.99 and you can use the game to trade for Kingdom Hearts.[/QUOTE]

You won't be able to trade it in because it says "Not For Resale" instead of a barcode.

I don't think that matters since they can search for it manually to trade in and their used games come with their own bar codes. MGS4 LE actual game box didn't have a bar code and I traded it in just fine (have since refilled the LE box with a plain retail MGS4)...

[quote name='FarmhouseMedia']Now would be a good time, if you're looking for a PS3 controller, to get the God of War Origins bundle.

It's on sale at Futureshop for $39.99 and you can use the game to trade for Kingdom Hearts.[/QUOTE]

Thanks FarmhouseMedia! I actually needed a 2nd controller so i'll probably do this. Thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='poiuiu']I don't think that matters since they can search for it manually to trade in and their used games come with their own bar codes. MGS4 LE actual game box didn't have a bar code and I traded it in just fine (have since refilled the LE box with a plain retail MGS4)...[/QUOTE]

You were probably just lucky. Since most Futureshop and Best Buy stores I went to wouldn't accept a game that said not for resale. EB Games does but their trade in deals are usually the worst.

Just a heads up. I went to Futureshop to trade in for kingdom hearts since I wanted the pre-order bonus as well. Apparently though you can only trade in on the actual day it comes out. Hopefully Futureshop has extra pre-order bonuses like they usually do.

[quote name='Heartless18']You won't be able to trade it in because it says "Not For Resale" instead of a barcode.[/QUOTE]

Doh!

Just bought Kingdom Hearts DDD, and was surprised to get a $10 credit. They didn't advertise that in the store.

[quote name='Average Box']Just a heads up. I went to Futureshop to trade in for kingdom hearts since I wanted the pre-order bonus as well. Apparently though you can only trade in on the actual day it comes out. Hopefully Futureshop has extra pre-order bonuses like they usually do.[/QUOTE]

What's the preorder bonus?

On the website, they advertised that you get a 3DS case with the game (along with AR cards). Apparently not, since the stores didn't get anything and online orders didn't get a case. Now they took off that bonus from the website too. I guess they were referring to Mark of Mastery.

Bought the Dual Shock God of War Origin combo for 39.99 at the service counter (I had an in store pickup). Then walked toward the game section while taking out and unwrapping the God of War game (I put away the cardboard box and controller in my bag). Picked up Kingdom Hearts and walked back to the same cashier and asked to do the trade 1.

What surprised me is that she didn't even notice that I was trading in the game I just bought. Also, my copy (maybe cause of bilingual cover law), was a retail copy inside. Definitely not a ''Not for Resale'' copy.

[quote name='Mr.']On the website, they advertised that you get a 3DS case with the game (along with AR cards). Apparently not, since the stores didn't get anything and online orders didn't get a case. Now they took off that bonus from the website too. I guess they were referring to Mark of Mastery.[/QUOTE]

At least you get the AR cards, which is better than, what is likely, some cheap third party generic case.

[quote name='Mr.']On the website, they advertised that you get a 3DS case with the game (along with AR cards). Apparently not, since the stores didn't get anything and online orders didn't get a case. Now they took off that bonus from the website too. I guess they were referring to Mark of Mastery.[/QUOTE]

Ya this happened at my futureshop as well. I asked them about a case and they said they didn't get any in.

[quote name='poiuiu']At least you get the AR cards, which is better than, what is likely, some cheap third party generic case.[/QUOTE]

But the AR cards are the ones that are inside the game. I believe they're all the same, the stock crown card, Circus/Neku/Meowjesty and R&R Seal that comes with all copies -- at least for a limited time, according to the sticker. I'd rather get some generic third-party case since my 3DS's serial sticker is peeling.

bread's done
Back