Killzone 3 with DS3 urban camo $59.99
Resistance 3 $29.99
MIB Alien Crisis $59.99
Battleship $59.99

PS3 320GB MW3 Bundle $299.99

TRU

Skylanders Starter Pack $49.97
Wii New Super Mario Bros Bundle $149.99 free copy of Metriod the other M
PS Vita $249.99 with a free game 3 to choose from: Hot Shots, Little Deviant, Reality Fighter.

Donkey Kong Country Returns $29.99
Super Smash Bros Brawl $29.99
1/2 price on all psp games and accessories

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for posting this, retro.elite :)

The PSVita buy 2 games get 1 free deal from FS sounds pretty good to me. I'd like to stock up if there's quality stuff to choose from. Do you by any chance know what the 9 games to choose from are or where I could find images of the flyer online? Thanks again.

[quote name='retro.elite']
Super Mario Galaxy 2 $19.99[/QUOTE]

Are you sure it's Galaxy 2 that's shown? That seems unlikely, considering it still retails for $59.99 most places (which is stupid in itself) and hasn't been announced as a Nintendo Select (and even if it had been, DKCR and SSBB are $29.99).

Also, thanks for posting! :)

Gravity Rush for PSV was already on display for purchase at Walmart. It is supposed to launch next Tuesday so you might be able to pick it up before it releases. Not a deal, but might interest those that want the game.

I saw it at Deerfoot Meadows Walmart. They also had the 320gb MW3 PS3 bundle for $199.

Thank you as always retro!
Might finally break down and get Prototype 2 this time (what's it the third time now it's been 39.99?) although I'm starting to think it will be in the 19-29 range within a month or two. Anyone else think it will hold in the 39-59 range for a long time or should I get it at 39?

[quote name='irishcthulhu']Might finally break down and get Prototype 2 this time (what's it the third time now it's been 39.99?) although I'm starting to think it will be in the 19-29 range within a month or two. Anyone else think it will hold in the 39-59 range for a long time or should I get it at 39?[/QUOTE]

Unless you are going to play it now, wait. Everything goes down sooner or later.

Gravity Rush, MGS HD Collection + either Unit 13 or Hot Shots (probably Unit 13, I was a huge fan of The Club and this is similar)....

How many times have I bought MGS 2 and 3 now? (originals on PS2, MGS 3 Subsistence, MGS 2 for Xbox....HD Collection on PS3....skipped MGS 3 for DS.....now this). This will be the fourth time for each game.

And I don't even consider myself a big MGS fan (Splinter Cell and Thief are far superior stealth action games)....can't stand anime so that has nothing to do with it (MGS has a whacked out highly Japanese story like anime)...

edit: damn forgot the MGS Trilogy on PS2 that had MGS1…so it’s five times

[quote name='retro.elite']walmart

tru

donkey kong country returns $29.99[/quote]

finally.

Went to FS today and took advantage of their 2 for 1 deal on Vita games (9 to choose from). Bought Uncharted: Golden Abyss, HSG, and WipeOut. Managed to get one of the floor staff to price match HSG & WipeOut from wal-mart so paid $11 or so less. Also used a $20 in-store card I had from returning and price matching a 12+2 month GoW XBL card when the regular 12 month card was on sale for $40, which I found out about through this forum.

Really glad I was able to find this site. Thanks, op + CheapyD + everyone else :)

[quote name='True Kronic']So MGS HD Vita isn't part of the B2G1 deal...looking at the trade one deal instead for Gravity Rush & MGS HD.

Anyone know how up to date Future Shop's website is for games that qualifiy for the trade 2 or in this case trade 1 deal?

Found here: http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/cate...spx?path=cb8953c32d74b1f39e3f640a2828c302en01

I find it hard to believe I could trade in Battlefield 3 & Infamous 2 for two brand new Vita games...[/QUOTE]

I saw that too and thought the same. There are a number of other titles on that list that were only $39.99 new (the GOW and ICO collections, Tintin).

Anyway, I went in today, and that list is accurate, and I traded Infamous 2 (currently free for PS Plus, so an even better deal) for a free copy of Gravity Rush.

I can't imagine this will last long. Hurry up :applause:

Ya was just gonna post it works, and that list is the exact same one they use when you trade them in (they look it up on the website). You can only do one at a time, though, so I'm gonna go back tomorrow for Gravity Rush.

BF3 it makes sense because that game still goes for $60 new....but Infamous 2 is $30 new....they're losing money, they won't be selling it for more than $20. Of course I traded Infamous 2 today just in case it changes (BF3 will still be there guaranteed).

What I've played of MGS HD Collection is flawless - it's MGS HD on a hand held. Can't wait for Gravity Rush.

Infamous 2 had a trade in value of $12, so they added $33 of promo credit to cover the cost of Gravity Rush.

It worked perfectly, as I haven't played Infamous 1 yet, and with 2 now free on PS Plus, I will just grab the digital copy.

The used price of Infamous 2 is gonna drop quickly.

I preordered Lollipop at Best Buy, otherwise would have used the trade 2 get it free at FS.

On a side note, has anyone seen any discount for DiRT Showdown anywhere?

Not paying $59.99 for it. Even BB didn't have the preorder Reward Zone discount. :cry:

Holy dang, Gravity Rush also has a $10 credit toward a $19.99+ game purchase in July. By trading in my $10 copy of Driver: San Francisco I got from The Source a little while ago, I get this almost entirely free. Nice!

[quote name='Derfel']Holy dang, Gravity Rush also has a $10 credit toward a $19.99+ game purchase in July. By trading in my $10 copy of Driver: San Fransisco I got from The Source a little while ago, I get this almost entirely free. Nice![/QUOTE]

That's ridiculous :hot:

I didn't even notice that. Bonus!

How did you manage to get Driver for $10?

You got Gravity Rush already? Because I can't find it anywhere! What's with the sudden influx of Vita owners? I went to two Future Shops and couldn't find either Gravity Rush or Metal Gear Solid HD. I asked the people and they said Gravity Rush was sold out. After the two defeats, I placed an online order for pick-up at a third Future Shop, but my order wasn't filled.

[quote name='diskdocx']How did you manage to get Driver for $10?[/QUOTE]

It went on clearance at The Source a little while ago and I was lucky enough to find one in stock nearby.

[quote name='Mr.']You got Gravity Rush already? Because I can't find it anywhere! What's with the sudden influx of Vita owners? I went to two Future Shops and couldn't find either Gravity Rush or Metal Gear Solid HD. I asked the people and they said Gravity Rush was sold out. After the two defeats, I placed an online order for pick-up at a third Future Shop, but my order wasn't filled.[/QUOTE]

It sounds like busier centres are selling out of these titles quickly; that trade promo is pretty great. :(

bread's done
Back